Names Searched Right Now:

Help With Some Names!

In one of my series, the main villain is Frances "Franny" Fitzgerald and her family is the richest family in town. Her parents are divorced, her dad's name is Franklin "Frank" and her mom is named Monica. Monica lives out of state with her boyfriend, who still needs to be named, and his daughter Anita, who is the same age as Franny. I was thinking either Rodney, Randy, or Rodrigue for the boyfriend. Any ideas on the last preferly some Hispanic or Latino! And seeing how Monica and her boyfriend will eventually get married, what would you name their future child?
    Last edited by lakin5; April 22nd, 2012 at 11:04 PM.

My husband's family is Mexican American, so here are some names from his family tree:

Cardoza
    Hernandez
    Lopez
    Solorio

For Anita's future sister, I might use another Spanish-influenced name, such as:

Camila
    Estrella
    Flor
    Marisol

I like Camilla or Camillia! It fits with both the prenticious side of Monica and Franny and the Spanish heritage of the boyfriend and Anita!
    Last edited by lakin5; April 22nd, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

For the name for the boyfriend I settled with Rodrigue, but is it ok to use Rodney as a nickname? Also I'm using Delagdo as the last name!