Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I prefer Rosalie over Rosaline. But if it was Rosalind, then I definitely think that it's better than Rosalie.

I prefer Rosalie.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Rosalie for me! Rosaline is nice, but Rosalie just seems prettier to me. I agree that Sophie and Rosalie have a similar vibe, too. I like that if you use Rosalie, you could keep Evangeline open as an option for a future daughter--Rosalie and Evangeline work together really well, imo, but Rosaline and Evangeline are too matchy for me.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Tell your family that Rosaline is anything but made up! Rosaline was actually the name of the woman Romeo first loved before moving on to Juliet--Rosaline rejected him--so you can trace it back to Shakespeare. And perhaps beyond, I can't be sure.

Personally, I prefer Rosaline. It makes me think less of Twilight, which is what a lot of people would turn to in this day and age with Rosalie and Rosaline just comes off as a bit more exotic. "Rose" is a great nickname.

Honestly, I like Rosalie better, but if the Twilight association bothers you, then you should definitely go with Rosaline.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August