Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    marie_b First up Alexander William is an outstanding name. It sounds very modern and at the same time very classic. I think that Alexander is what I call a power name, a name that stops people in their tracks and makes them listen. So, you need a show stopping name to match it. A strong name with pizzazz.

I think Nathaniel fits this criteria especially with nn of Nate (I am not fond of Nathan)

and I also like

Jonathan this is a classy name with nn's of Nate and Jonny

Lachlan an old Scottish favourite and very popular in Australia but a great name and perfect with Alexander

I can also see an Elliott this name has lots of pizzazz and Elliott and Alexander sound awesome together.

rollo
    Psalm 23

For a daughter I like these

Caroline Hard to go past this classic
    Georgina Has a fresh almost tomboy feel it is both regal and cheeky at the same time
    Jemima love this one and nn's of Mimi, Mim, Mia, Jemma
    Olivia gorgeous, glamourous soft and feminine
    Charlotte fits to a T
    Psalm 23

Alexander and Charlotte are wonderful together... Alexander William and Charlotte Eloise

Alexander and Nicholas as Lori suggested -excellent. Alexander William and Nicholas James
    Alexander and Lachlan as rollo suggested -excellent Alexander William and Lachlan James

emiliaj
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite "top" 3 girls names for little Miss: Phoebe Rose Eloise
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

I think Alexander William is a fabulous classic name! I really love Joseph with it. For a girl, my first thought was Catherine. Also, I would love to see:

Mary
    Elizabeth
    Rose
    Charlotte (I love this too)
    Catherine
    Caroline

I have always really loved Victoria with Alexander....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa