Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I'm in the Southern US and there are 2 little Islas in my circle of friends.
    --Villette

Mother to two wonderful boys!

I've seen Isla on posts, too. However, I've never met an Isla, nor do I know anyone who is considering the name. I live in Utah.

beautiful name. but i think it is gaining in popularity here in the US. i know a little girl about two with the name - and of course theres the actress isla fisher.

good luck!

It is definitely popular in the UK and in Australia and I can see it catching on in the States. I have already seen quite a few in the birth announcements.
    Looking for a unique yet legitimate name, check out my growing database of names, I have names from Albanian to Yiddish http://legitbabenames.wordpress.com

Isla was one of the first names I ever remember loving, so it holds a special place in my heart. However I'm pretty sad at how popular it's getting. In 2007 it wasn't on the SSA list and in 2010 it is at 297. I'm interested to see where it's at for 2011. I see it becoming popular like Ava, unfortunately

I personally know of one little Isla, but I also live in an area where people don't get too crazy with names.