Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What fits best with the sibling names, Saskia Grace nn Sassy and Milla Rose nn Milly

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gisele Eve nn Gigi

7 6.09%
  • Giselle Eve nn Gigi

29 25.22%
  • Imogen Eve nn Immy

24 20.87%
  • Imogen Elle nn Immy

5 4.35%
  • Katya Eve nn Kitty

50 43.48%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Imogen Eve is pretty. It gets my vote. Katya Eve would be my second choice. Don't really care for Gisele/Giselle.

I meant to vote for the Katya option but my fingers are too fat for the iPhone buttons!
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I voted Katya Eve, though I really dislike Kitty as a nickname.

I think given the chance to change my vote, I might actually go Gisele Eve 'Gigi' as I think it's nice overall and fits beautifully with Saskia and Milla.

I was going through some names last night and came across the Katja spelling which seems more authentic somehow? Also makes less of the fact that Saskia and Katja *might* have similar sounding endings - especially if you spelt it Katia - though that is a nice spelling too.

I do like Imogen but less sure of Immy as a nickname. It's sweet, Genny/Jenny might work for it too?

Wow, interesting results...please keep voting. Feel free to make any other suggestions that you think might work....