Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What fits best with the sibling names, Saskia Grace nn Sassy and Milla Rose nn Milly

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gisele Eve nn Gigi

7 6.09%
  • Giselle Eve nn Gigi

29 25.22%
  • Imogen Eve nn Immy

24 20.87%
  • Imogen Elle nn Immy

5 4.35%
  • Katya Eve nn Kitty

50 43.48%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Promise to make a decision soon....please vote once again

Which name goes best style wise with older twin sisters Saskia Grace nn Sassy and Milla Rose nn Milly.
    Last edited by bancios; April 21st, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

I like Giselle and Imogen, but when I read Saskia and Milla this time, I thought of Anja/Anya. It's a sweet name and I think it works very well with your girls' names. But maybe there is supposed to be a poll added to this question?

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Sassy, Milly, and Kitty? Perfect!

Guess I was too quick! I voted for Giselle Eve. Second pick would be Imogen Eve. Good luck

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Thanks Svea for the suggestion, I like it but don't love it. The name we choose must have a cute nn and I think the nn Annie from Anja is a bit boring/different enough.