Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Caroline or Carolina plus mns!

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caroline Skye

5 17.24%
  • Carolina Skye

3 10.34%
  • Caroline Grace

15 51.72%
  • Carolina Faith

6 20.69%

Caroline or Carolina poll!

I think it depends on what middle you like best. I like Carolina Faith, but Carolina Skye sounds like a thing and not a person. As in "The Carolina sky is beautiful" Could just be because my sister lives in North Carolina, but that is what that combo makes me think of.
    April
    Mama to

Madelaine Amelia
    Micah Osvaldo
    Morgana Frances

I prefer Caroline to Carolina, but I don't like any of the middles you have with it.
    DH: Clifton Tyler 'Ty'
    DS: Laikon Timothy
    DD: Faedra Elise
    Me: Hannah Nicole

Girl: Linden, Harmony, Ruby, Ivy, Charity, Zinnia, Roxanne, Bronwyn, Willow, Meredith, Coraline, Juniper, Temperance, Nova, Aria, Tesla, Felicity, Lavender, Athena, Tallulah.

Boy: Zane, Ezra, Cyrus, Phoenix, Silas, Leo, Finley, Avory, Roman, Lysander, Theo, Sawyer, Penley, Hartlyn, Orion, Briar, Sterling, Felix, Bristol, Desmond.

Quote Originally Posted by maddiesmama View Post
    I think it depends on what middle you like best. I like Carolina Faith, but Carolina Skye sounds like a thing and not a person. As in "The Carolina sky is beautiful" Could just be because my sister lives in North Carolina, but that is what that combo makes me think of.
    As a North Carolinian/UNC Alumna, this is exactly what I would think of if I heard someone with the name "Carolina Skye." Carolina blue is often used to describe the color of a clear blue day and vice-versa.

If you're in NC, keep in mind that Caroline is still INSANELY popular here. My younger sisters play soccer, and it's pretty much guaranteed that at least one of (if not two, three, or four+) of her teammates is named Caroline.
    Just another 20-something name addict with the middle name "Marie"
    Zorah, Freya, Eisa, Tallulah, Margot, Coraline
    Viggo, Abram, Gideon, Orson, Argus, Hugh, River, Dean, Rufus, Ezra

Viggo Patrick | Ezra James || Zorah Rose | Freya ______