Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Your name is: Millie Arabella Casper

When you are eighteen years old and still in high school you begin dating a guy that’s a year younger than you, but in your grade.

His name is Levi Thomas Alexander

You’ve only been dating for 6 months when you find out you’re pregnant! Roll to find out you decide to do.

4 5 or 6 - You decide to keep the baby. Roll to find out gender. [Even=Girl/Odd=Boy]
    First and middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/264/Hipster-Baby-Names

Name: June Clementine Casper

Shortly after the baby is born, you and your boyfriend split up. Fast forward 5 years.

You’re in the grocery store when a cute guy starts to chat you up. His name is Gilbert Raymond Blythe and you learn that he actually lives on your street! He invites you over for a small get together and you agree to go.

Eventually the two of you start dating, and get engaged after 4 months.
    You decide on a destination wedding. Where do you go?

5 - Jamaica

It’s not long after that you find out you’re expecting! Roll the dice to find out what you’re having!

Flora Octavia Blythe

Not even a year later, you find yourself pregnant again!

Iris Eloise Blythe and Rex Cooper Blythe

Another 3 years go by before your next child is born.

Hugo Jupiter Blythe

When your youngest is two, you decide to relocate your family. Where do you go?

4- Washington

Once settled, you decide to get a pet! Roll to find out what.

5 or 6 - A female dog - a beagle called Kaija

On your youngest child’s fourth birthday you decide it’s time for one more baby!

Violet Elizabeth and Vienna Margaret.

When your youngest is five you decide to add to the family one more time - with another pet!

3 or 4 - A male dog - a beagle called Beckett

Another year passes and you think you’re done having children, until you find out that you’re expecting once again!

Mabel Wren Blythe, Cleo Dove Blythe and Roxy Jane Blythe

Millie 38. Gil 38, June 20, Flora 15, Iris and Rex 14, Hugo 11, Violet and Vienna 7, Mabel, Cleo and Roxy NB.
    Girls: June Rosalie, Clio Genevieve, Mabel Juliet, Greer Vivienne, Iris Lucia, Margot Laura, Sylvie Maeve, Ingrid Scarlett, Florence Pearl, Lara Josephine

Boys: Christopher David 'Kit', Maxwell Jude 'Max', Edward Stephen 'Teddy', Rex Kingston, Frederick Oscar 'Freddie', Gilbert Leo 'Gil', Gideon Felix, Hugo James, Tristan Josiah, Ivan George.

My name: Belle Adelaide Conroy
    Bf's name: Harry Wyatt Dawson

We’ve only been dating for 4 months when we find out I'm pregnant! It's a girl. We put the baby up for adoption. We have an open adoption. Theresa Lynn Martin and John Charles Martin adopt the baby girl and name her Isabella after me. They leave the middle name up to us, and we choose Saylor (Isabella Saylor Martin).

Shortly after the baby is born, me and my boyfriend split up. Fast forward 5 years.
    I'm in the grocery store when a cute guy starts to chat me up. His name is Barney Louis Eakins and I learn that he actually lives on my street! He invites me over for a small get together and I agree to go.

Eventually the two of us start dating, and get engaged after 2 months.
    We decide on a destination wedding in Hawaii.

It’s not long after that we find out we’re expecting!
    It's a girl! We name her Scarlett Sariya Eakins.

Not even a year later, I find myself pregnant again!
    It's another girl! We name her Jane Helen Eakins.

Another 3 years go by before our next child is born.
    It's a boy! We name him River Flynn Eakins.

When our youngest is two, we decide to relocate our family. We move to Ontario, Canada.
    Once settled, we decide to get a pet! We get two female kittens and name them Luna and Isis.

On our youngest child’s fourth birthday we decide it’s time for one more baby!
    It's a girl! We name her Elsa Vivian Eakins.

When our youngest is five we decide to add to the family one more time - with another pet!
    We get a female French Bulldog and name her Prune.

Another year passes and we think we’re done having children, until we find out that we’re expecting once again!
    It's another girl! We name her Estella Robin Eakins 'Stella'.

Belle and Barney with:
    Scarlett, Jane, River, Elsa, and Estella; cats Luna and Isis, and French bulldog Prune.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

My name: Vivian Eleanor

When you are eighteen years old and still in high school you begin dating a guy that’s a year younger than you, but in your grade.
    His name: Jonah Hudson

You’ve only been dating for 5 months when you find out you’re pregnant!
    You put the baby up for open adoption.
    Girl – Ariana Brooklyn

Shortly after the baby is born, you and your boyfriend split up. Fast forward 5 years.
    You’re in the grocery store when a cute guy starts to chat you up. His name is Julius Raymond and you learn that he actually lives on your street! He invites you over for a small get together and you agree to go.
    Eventually the two of you start dating, and get engaged after 2 months.

You decide on a destination wedding. Where do you go?
    Ireland

It’s not long after that you find out you’re expecting!
    A girl
    Aurora Natayla

Not even a year later, you find yourself pregnant again! This time with a boy
    Damian Levi

Another 3 years go by before your next child is born.
    This time another boy.
    Emmett Orion

When your youngest is two, you decide to relocate your family. Where do you go?
    Australia

Once settled, you decide to get a pet!
    A male blue cattle dog – Blade

On your youngest child’s fourth birthday you decide it’s time for one more baby!
    A boy.
    Nicholas Adrian

When your youngest is five you decide to add to the family one more time - with another pet!
    A male cat – Verdi

Another year passes and you think you’re done having children, until you find out that you’re expecting once again!
    Triplet girls!
    Sadie Wren, Xena Greer & Delilah Sage

Ex-boyfriend: Jonah
    Baby put up for open adoption: Ariana Brooklyn

Family:
    Vivian (Viv)
    Julius

Aurora (Aura) (16)
    Damian (15)
    Emmett (12)
    Nicholas (Nick) (8)
    Sadie (2)
    Xena (2)
    Delilah (Lilah) (2)

Blade (dog)
    Verdi (cat)
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Me: Jolie Rose Thoreau.

Boyfriend: Caleb Daniel Nike.

1. Nara Elizabeth Thoreau.

Husband: Logan Jacob Weston.

Dating: 1 year.

Wedding: Ireland.

2. Mireille Renee Weston.

3. Gina Taylor Weston.

4. Nicholas Oliver Weston.

Town: New York, New York.

Cat: (Female--Siamese) Hermione.

Cat: (Female--Abyssinian) Oralie.