Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I love your choices! A lot of good ones. Try lopping off the first names or second middle for more options but here's what I thought of.

Haesley Summer Clementine
    Hazel Mary Adelaide (more streamlined)
    Sadie Jane Agnes
    Poppy Theodora Mae (switching up Dorothy, like it a bit better)

Cheers!

˙·٠•●♡ Poppy
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz

I love Georgiana! I'd go with Georgiana Lark or Georgiana Quinn.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I love Haesley Jane! I think it's really cute and it can work in the real world to answer your question
    An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella Juliette, Aurora Niamh, Aria Laurel , Evangeline Lilac, Anastasia Primrose, Adeline Louisa, Hermione Clara, Penelope Bohème, Genevieve Alouette , Bridget Rosalie, Vivian Lark, Fiona Miette, Whimsy Isolde
    Boys: Gabriel Finnick, Luca Marius , Elias Benjamin, Ezra Miles, Reid Elijah, Peregrine Forrest, Augustus Barnaby, Louis Metias, Montgomery Theodore

My tastes always trend toward vintage spunky but not too trendy, and i love feminizations of more clunky male names- so I like Claudia, Georgina, and Rae, and I think Jane is one of those names that is impossible to hate. Poppy is sweet and British but I love Phillipa nn Pippa so much more, it has the same vibe but more substance. Serena is lovely and Serena Jane or Serena Haesley are both classic without feeling very formal, Serenity Jane is similar and lovely with a great virtue meaning. Besides those my favorite combos are
    Georgina Rae/Lark
    Poppy Adelaide
    Claudia Mary Quinn (Mary always sounds weird as a middle to me by itself)
    Dorothy nn dot/Dottie Juniper is cute too