Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Best Twin Names Ever!

Just came across what i believe is one of the CUTEST b/g twin sets ever.

Flora & Fox

Now, no way will I be needing another set of twin names, so maybe someone else out there can use this combo! It's just too sweet for words.

What are some of your favorite twin combos?

Do you like matchy-matchy? Same first letter (like the combo above)? Same number of syllables? Same number of letters? Or anything goes (this is what we went with)?

xo Viv
    Mama bear to Rigby Harrison, Miller Thomas, Wren Charlotte Amity & Eloise Cleo Bellamy

I know identical girl twins called Sophie and Clara..I love their names together.
    Also my friend has fraternal twins, Eleanor (Ellie) and Edward, lovely names but don't like matching initials for twins!

Sophie and Clara are beautiful together - kudos to their parents for picking those ones out, out of the slew of missy names out there!

I didn't think I liked matching initials for twins either - in fact we were ambivalent with our possible b/g combo of Everett and Eloise - but there has to be something said about matching initials, it is pretty sweet. Maybe i like them better on b/g twins since they have other obvious differences about them. But I dunno - I just know I'm just lusting over Flora & Fox!

xo Viv
    Mama bear to Rigby Harrison, Miller Thomas, Wren Charlotte Amity & Eloise Cleo Bellamy

I know right, I was so impressed when I found out their names!
    Flora and Fox are really cute together.
    Are your twins Wren and Eloise? They are really gorgeous names!

Flora and Fox are really cute, but that's more because of Flora (flowers) and Fox (fauna) for me. I don't like same initial twin names at all.

A part of me has always thought that I would do the opposite of matching--a multi-syllabic name paired with a monosyllabic name. I've always liked Blair and Aurelia. Of course, this is all way, WAY in the future for me, so I just like tossing them around, name freak that I am.
    Last edited by caroeliese; April 20th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.