Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Honestly, I don't really like Flora and Fox together.They seem like two different styles to me. Flora is sweet and old fashioned, Fox is punchy and modern. But that's just my opinion. I know a set of twins named Nora and June, and I think that is so impossibly sweet. My current favorite hypothetical twin sets are Rose and Sylvie, and Max and Levi

via29 - yes, our twins or Wren & Eloise, or Birdie & Lola who they go by 75% of the time.

caroeliese - interesting point about the flora & fauna correlation - maybe that's why I'm so drawn to the combo. Fox & Flora just seem to roll so nicely together, and maybe I am feeling that way because of the similar Fauna & Flora. Cool thought!
    Ps: ADORE Blair and Aurelia together - like love, love love them! Although so completely different in style (spunky & frilly), they still fit seemlessly together. I kind of like the opposing "styles" for twins though, which I guess explains our choice of Wren & Eloise (modern & classic).

spacecow - to each their own I guess! I completely see what you mean about them being different styles, but as said above, i think thats why i love them together! As for Nora and June, stunning combo! Rose & Sylvie and Max & Levi are also great! The girls are feminine and strong, and the boys are rough & tumble - perfect combinations!

Any other twin combos you nameberries are interested in? Either real life, or in your fantasy world?

xo Viv
    Mama bear to Rigby Harrison, Miller Thomas, Wren Charlotte Amity & Eloise Cleo Bellamy

I know twins called Claire and Louisa, I think they're beautiful and really well matched! Flora and Fox are lovely together, though Fox isn't something I'd choose at all.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

Flora and Fox is adorable! I usually figure I'll just use my top choice/top two choices if I ever have twins, depending on gender, lol, so it would likely be Isabelle and Arianne, Isabelle and Caleb, or Caleb and Jack for me. But there are a few twinsets I really like (some of which are quite matchymatchy... urgh):

Eliza and Elliot
    Olivia and Oscar
    Isabelle and Avery (boy)
    Isabelle and Henry
    Annabel and Daphne
    Annabel and Clara
    Isabelle and Violet
    Violet and Annabel

I think Bella and Maggie are adorable together, too--maybe something like Isabelle and Margot/Arabella and Magdalena/Annabel and Magnolia...

Agree with the Bella & Maggie sibset!!
    Tiara Selena Karleigh
    Mom to Evan, Wife to Chase <3

Shayla .. Clara .. Evelyn .. Hailey ..