Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I am Isabella Marie Brune and I work as the chief of police in a small town near to the city of Ketchikan. My house resembles - http://www.grahamowen.com/images16/my-house.jpg

I met my husband because he used to work part time at a bookstore that I would frequently visit. I had a crush on him and made small talk every time I saw him, secretly hoping he would be the one to make the first move. A year later he finally did - even if it was only to invite me to a BBQ at his mate's place. From there we moved slowly, but steadily.

His name is Alden Sage and he owns his own restuarant.

We got married in the summer time when I was 25 and he was 27. It was two years after our wedding before we decided to try for children, our first child was a little boy whom we named Phoenix Evan.

When Phoenix turns two we decide to try for a second but are unsuccessful in our attempts.

A year later we try again and I have a beautiful little girl, although she's perfect in everyway we discover hours after her birth that she has partial hear loss which puts added strain on mine and Alden's already fragile relationship. We call our new baby Naomi Hope.

Two years after Naomi's birth Alden and I file for divorce, although we agree to remain civil for the sake of our children.

It isn't long however until you meet someone new and immediately hit it off with them... His name is Rigby Charles Hickman, he is new to town, a recent divorcee himself and has three children. He works as a best-selling author.

His children are fraternal twins, Alice Ruby and Josephine Pearl who are both 7, and a young son Tobias Arthur who is 3.

I date Rigby for two years before we decide to tie the knot. Very shortly after that we agree for just one more baby. I give brith to a gorgeous girl whom we name Louisa Elena.

My completed family =
    Bella (38) & Alden (40) with: Phoenix (10) and Naomi (6).
    Bella (38) & Rigby (38) with: Alice (9), Josie (9), Tobias (6) and Louisa (nb).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

My name and occupation is: Christiana Renee Thacker, owns a bookstore and lives in Jacksonville, Florida.

What does your house look like?
    http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI...55R-212062.jpg

How did you meet DH?
    He spotted you through the crowd at a carnival. You were each with your respective group of friends. He tapped you on the shoulder while in line for the ferris wheel and introduced himself. You decided he

What is DH’s name and occupation?
    Matthew Charles, is a mechanic

You get married in the summertime. How old are you and DH? I'm 24 and he's 28.

About two years pass before you decide it’s time to start having children.
    Avery Kendall

When your first born turns two, you decide it’s time for another!
    Isabella London

In another year, you try again. This time it’s a girl. She’s born with some type of disability however, which puts a strain on your already fragile marriage. What is her disability?
    Rebecca Faith, born with Autism

When your youngest is two, you and your husband get a divorce, but you remain civil for the sake of the kids. It isn’t long before you meet someone new and immediately hit it off. What is his name? Evander West.
    He is fairly new to town, also recently divorced and has three children.

His occupation -
    He is a paramedic.

His family -
    He has three girls, each two years apart.
    Cora Juliet
    Georgia Alice
    Sophia Ivy

The two of you date for two years before you finally decide to tie the knot! Your wedding is in the fall. Shortly after you decide to have one more baby.
    Josiah Gideon

Christi (35) & Evan (39),
    Cori (10), Avery (9), Georgia (8), Ellie (7), Becca (6), Sophie (6) & Josiah (NB)

Gwen Harriet Wagner
    Doctor in New York State.
    House: http://www.huskylogwork.com/photo/da...80120_0014.jpg

He used to work part time at a bookstore you would frequent. You had a crush on him and made small talk every time you saw him, secretly hoping he would be the one to make the first move. A year later he finally did - even if it was only to invite you to a BBQ at his buddy’s place. From there you moved slowly, but steadily.

Jonathan Francis
    Mechanic

You get married in the summertime.

Owen Cooper

Charlotte Olympia

Lucy Primrose, colorblind

When your youngest is two, you and your husband get a divorce, but you remain civil for the sake of the kids. It isn’t long before you meet someone new and immediately hit it off. His name is Hunter Ben He is fairly new to town, also recently divorced and has three children.
    He has twin daughters and a young son: Hazel Josephine, Ruby Beatrix, & Sebastian Theo

Louisa Juliet

Gwen & Hunter with Owen, Charlotte, Lucy, Hazel, Ruby, Seb, & Louisa.
    Emily Christine, 16 year old who obsesses over names
    My Favorite Names
    Helena. Oriana. Ruby. Philippa. Tenley. Mallory. Ruth. Luciana. Brecklyn. Ottoline.
    Henry. Atticus. Vade. Sawyer. Gannon. Sebastian. Finnegan. Lachlan. Chandler. Reid.

My name: Francesca Lee Bennett
    I own a bookstore and live in Florida.
    My house: http://www.property.pt/images/country2.jpg

I met DH: He used to work part time at a bookstore I would frequent. I had a crush on him and made small talk every time I saw him, secretly hoping he would be the one to make the first move. A year later he finally did - even if it was only to invite me to a BBQ at his buddy’s place. From there we moved slowly, but steadily. He is an architect called Jethro Phineas.

We get married in the summer of 2008, both aged 21.

About two years pass before we decide it’s time to start having children. We have a boy named Benjamin Liam.

When our first born turns two, we decide it’s time for another! It's a girl called Louisa Chelsea.

In another year, we try again. This time it’s a girl. She’s born with severe autism however, which puts a strain on our already fragile marriage. We call her Catherine Ruth.

When our youngest is two, I and my husband get a divorce, but we remain civil for the sake of the kids. It isn’t long before I meet someone new and immediately hit it off. He is an archaeologist called Austin Wolf, and has two boys Dorian Milo (7) and Silas Barnaby (4), and a little girl Ruby Delilah (2).

The two of us date for two years before we finally decide to tie the knot! Our wedding is in the fall. Shortly after we decide to have one more baby - a girl Eliza Gabrielle.

Francesca & Austin:
    Dorian Milo (9)
    Benjamin Liam (7)
    Silas Barnaby (6)
    Louisa Chelsea (5)
    Catherine Ruth (4)
    Ruby Delilah (4)
    Eliza Gabrielle (2)
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

My name is Evelyn Kara Felton, and I work in the law enforcement field and live in Alaska. I met my husband, Leo Peter Felton because we grew up together, attending the same schools and had the same circle of friends. We didn’t get together however, until about three years after graduation when we bumped into each other during a night out.

We got married in the summertime. About two years passed before we decided it was time to start having children. We welcomed a little girl, Jordan Ellery Felton.
    When she turned two, we decided it was time for another! We welcomed Hansel Chase Felton.

A year later, we tried again. This time it’s a girl. She is the most beautiful baby ever, but throughout the years we found out that she has severe dyslexia, and a mild learning disability. This added a lot of strain to Leo and I's fragile relationship. We called her Eleanor Prudence Felton.

When your youngest is two, you and your husband get a divorce, but you remain civil for the sake of the kids. It isn’t long before you meet someone new and immediately hit it off. His name is Austin Neil Morgenstern and he is a best-selling author. He is fairly new to town, also recently divorced and has three children, Edward Milo Morgestern, Sebastian Jude Morgenstern, and Lola Jinx Morgenstern.

The two of you date for two years before you finally decide to tie the knot! Your wedding is in the fall. Shortly after you decide to have one more baby - Lavender Sabrina Morgenstern.

Completed Family...
    Evelyn Kara - 42
    Leo Peter - 44
    Austin Neil - 45
    Edward (Ed) Milo - 10
    Jordan Ellery - 10
    Hansel Chase - 8
    Sebastian Jude- 7
    Eleanor Prudence - 6
    Lola Jinx - 4
    Lavender Sabrina - nb