Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tasmin & Tamsin

I´d choose Tamsin over Tasmin. Reminds me too much of Tasmania in Australia Also like the nn Tammy. The name is quite original. I´m sure there won´t be too many girls walking around with the same name which makes it even more appealing to me. Beautiful name choice.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James

i hate Tamsin. They once had a "witch" on The Mentalist named Tamsin Dove so that's why I hate it I guess. It's one of those Tallulah names that just feels so trailer park.
    I not feeling Tasmin either. I prefer Jasmine.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

I love Tamsin, I think it's a great name. It's one of only a few names I remember hearing when I was younger and thinking how lovely a name it was that I still love now. I don't hate Tasmin but, as others have said, it reminds me of Tasmania and Tasmanian devils. I think Jasmine and Yasmin are much nicer.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Tamsin. Tasmin makes me think of Tasmanian Devil or Talisman.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)

Wow, what a polarizing question. I had no idea that a center-letter switch could evoke such strong opinions.

I like Tamsin okay and prefer Tasmina or Jasmine to Tasmin.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.