Names Searched Right Now:

Daniel and Leopold...

I absolutely love Brody and it's been on my short list for a while now, but I'm still struggling to find some combos I love. I have three one-mn combos I love (Brody Elliot, Brody Daniel, and Brody Leopold), and I'm fairly confident that my Brody combo will have one of those names in them, but I can't decide on a second MN for two of those combos. I have several combos I like with Elliot (Brody Elliot Daniel, Brody Elliot Samuel, Brody Elliot Conrad, Brody Elliot Zane, Brody Rhys Elliot), but I'm stumped when it comes to Daniel and Leopold! I really love the Elliot combos, but I'm not ready to give up Brody Daniel or Brody Leopold yet.

The only restriction I have is that the second MN for Brody Daniel can't be two syllables, as Brody Daniel _____ Richards sounds way too monotonous to my ears. Other than that, I'm pretty much open to anything that works well stylistically with Brody Leopold or Brody Daniel.

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

What about Brody Daniel Elliot or Brody Daniel Zane? I think Brody Daniel Rhys works too All of those break up the 2-2-2-2 rhythm and let you keep Daniel. I know you love Leopold but I really don't think it works with Brody, they just really clash to me. I think Leopold works better with some o your other FNs

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    I know you love Leopold but I really don't think it works with Brody, they just really clash to me. I think Leopold works better with some o your other FNs
    lol, and I know you don't like it at all! TBH, I'm thinking of axing it... For some reason I don't like most of my favorite "L" names (Leopold, Linus, Leander) with Brody. I liked the idea of Brody Leopold because it would have been my grandpa's initials backwards, but I already have Boone Isaiah Leo, which also has my grandpa's initials in it, and I don't think it's that much farther than honoring him than Brody Leopold _____ would have been. I like Brody Leopold but not quite to the extent that I like Brody Elliot and Brody Daniel.

Maybe I could use a "B" MN for Lincoln--that would be even more obvious, since his initials were "LB".

I have thought about Brody Daniel Zane, but I don't know--I kind of felt like it had too much going on in the combo. I don't like it as much as Brody Elliot Daniel anyway, which is my current favorite of the Elliot combos. I really want Zane somewhere on my list, and I thought maybe I could make it work for Beckett or Brody, but none of the Zane combos seemed to stick. :/

@Liz - I love so many of the names you suggested! I'm torn, because I like the 2-3-2 syllable count much more than 2-2-3. I guess it works... I just think the 2-3-2 sounds more pleasing to my ear. I do absolutely LOVE Atticus, though (I'm thinking about it as a FN option currently, nn Gus), though, and I absolutely love Finnegan, Oliver, and Emerson. I would probably just switch them to Brody Finnegan Daniel, Brody Oliver Daniel, and Brody Emerson Daniel... I like Brody Leopold Charles and Brody Leopold Gray, but Gray and Charles seem to be my go-to MNs! They're all over my list, so I was looking for a bit of diversity. I also love Oscar, but I'm trying to not go there again, since Beckett Oscar Rhys is another combo on my list.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    lol, and I know you don't like it at all! TBH, I'm thinking of axing it... For some reason I don't like most of my favorite "L" names (Leopold, Linus, Leander) with Brody. I liked the idea of Brody Leopold because it would have been my grandpa's initials backwards, but I already have Boone Isaiah Leo, which also has my grandpa's initials in it, and I don't think it's that much farther than honoring him than Brody Leopold _____ would have been. I like Brody Leopold but not quite to the extent that I like Brody Elliot and Brody Daniel.

Maybe I could use a "B" MN for Lincoln--that would be even more obvious, since his initials were "LB".

I have thought about Brody Daniel Zane, but I don't know--I kind of felt like it had too much going on in the combo. I don't like it as much as Brody Elliot Daniel anyway, which is my current favorite of the Elliot combos. I really want Zane somewhere on my list, and I thought maybe I could make it work for Beckett or Brody, but none of the Zane combos seemed to stick. :/
    What about Lincoln Leopold Zane - I like the alliteration there and I actually quite like the sound of Lincoln Leopold, I know shocking right LOL .

Or a B name for Lincoln and then Zane, Lincoln Zane sounds really cool too!
    Lincoln Brady Zane
    Lincoln Baxter Zane
    Lincoln Benjamin Zane (this would give you a 2-3-1-2 rhythm )
    Lincoln Bram Zane
    Lincoln Bennett Zane (I really like this one too)
    Lincoln Bentley Zane (Bentley is so trendy but I have such a soft spot for it)
    Lincoln Baltimore Zane
    Lincoln Brigham Zane (I pretty sure you are not Mormon but I just love Brigham)
    Lincoln Barlow Zane (LOVE THIS!)
    Lincoln Barnaby Zane
    Lincoln Barney Zane
    Lincoln Byron Zane (that would give you a literary reference)

Hope you like some of those

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names