Names Searched Right Now:
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    Emotive names such as Hope, Joy, Charity, Grace etc

Neveah

Common names such as Jessica, Amy, Rebecca and Sarah (my name is in there)

But most of all kreativ spelling such as Jessyka, Rebekah and Maddysin. If you want your child to have an unusual name, just pick one. Don't mess with spellings.

Quote Originally Posted by oneday_mama View Post
    But most of all kreativ spelling such as Jessyka, [B][I][U][name_f]Rebekah[/U][/I][/B][/name_f] and Maddysin.
    Rebekah isn't a made up spelling. It is spelled that way in certain versions of the Bible.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I hate the name Bertha.

Evangeline is one of my all time worst names. To me it is sooooo unattractive!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

I absolutely hate Nevaeh/Heaven on twins or twins with backward names like Aidan/Nadia. Filler names like Elizabeth, Grace, Marie, Anne, and Jane I hate too, they're just too common. I don't mind people named these names and I don't mean to offend anyone with these names just I believe it's lazy. I get if it's a family name though.
    F-A-N-G-I-R-L

Just a __ year old girl obsessed with names and books and movies and computers and what was I talking about again?

Current Loves:

Avalon Lillieigh(Via)|Hazel Rue|Esme Gianna

Otto Webster |Theo Dexter|Alfie Sawyer|Paxton Jude (Pax)

Guilty Pleasures:

Hattie|Margot|Oona|Freya
    Tobias|Finnick|Gideon