Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
    Reese, Rhys (any of the spellings)... All i see if peanut butter cup or the monkey... I just dont see the appeal!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Katniss. I can't stand it.

Oh, and don't forget Renesmee.
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

I don't generally like virtue names (Destiny sits particularly badly with me)
    I don't like names like Kayden, Jayden, Teagan, Tyler
    Misspelled names
    Names that are meant to be funny (Bluesky Walker, I kid you not)
    People naming their kids just to be unique (I've met Babydoll Dikiny and Princess Joop - named after their mums favorite perfumes DKNY and Joop. also come across Rhapsody Melody)
    When people haven't thought it through, I.e Polly-Cilla.

I don't like many of the top-names either like Harry, Ruby, Finley, Alfie (although I named my cat that), Ryan, George, Ellie, Emily, Jessica, Amelia, Poppy... I'm scandianvian and Alberte/Alberthe is a very popular girl name there and I just don't get it!

And Renesmee I will never learn to like or love!

Oh, I forgot to mention another naming convention that bugs me. Double-barreled names give me the heebie-jeebies, mostly because I have a really bad association with someone who had a double-barreled name. (to make it worse, her daughter also had one)

To be fair though, I have a friend named Mary Kate, and I have no problem with that. I guess I mostly have problems with double-barreled names with Carol in them. (from the aforementioned mother-daughter duo)
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!