Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Oh I love Fleur. And Maeve. And Ruby. I find it hard to disrespect anyone who resurrects a classic name of any kind. I could never name my baby girl Prudence but if you have the guts to do it, more power to you. I guess it bothers me when people seem to misspell by accident. Makkenna or Makkaela (instead of the actual name Michaela) And yes can we please throw the future generation of girls who would like to be taken seriously a bone, and stop naming them Nevaeh...or worse, a misspelled version thereof.

Reese, Rhys (any of the spellings)... All i see if peanut butter cup or the monkey... I just dont see the appeal!
    boys names drive me crazy!

Katniss. I can't stand it.

Oh, and don't forget Renesmee.
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

I don't generally like virtue names (Destiny sits particularly badly with me)
    I don't like names like Kayden, Jayden, Teagan, Tyler
    Misspelled names
    Names that are meant to be funny (Bluesky Walker, I kid you not)
    People naming their kids just to be unique (I've met Babydoll Dikiny and Princess Joop - named after their mums favorite perfumes DKNY and Joop. also come across Rhapsody Melody)
    When people haven't thought it through, I.e Polly-Cilla.

I don't like many of the top-names either like Harry, Ruby, Finley, Alfie (although I named my cat that), Ryan, George, Ellie, Emily, Jessica, Amelia, Poppy... I'm scandianvian and Alberte/Alberthe is a very popular girl name there and I just don't get it!

And Renesmee I will never learn to like or love!