Names Searched Right Now:
Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    This is a cruel post, lol. My husband and I talk about coming up with (what we think) is a perfectly horrible name and if we end up having a girl in December, telling everyone that name. Haha, so we've come up with a few, but we think the 80s names we grew up with are the most awful. Hence, Desiray Tiffany is up there.

I also find some early century names quite awful, but mostly funny - like Brunhilda, Bernadette, and Beryl. Apparently, I'm not a fan of "B" names.

The all time worst name I've ever heard was "La-a" - pronounced (seriously) La-DASH-uh. That's righ folks, you're supposed to pronounce the "dash". Sigh.

Kaitlyn, Kayla, and Kaylee. The three cutesy, dreaded K names. Kaitlyn is so cliche and there are sooooo many ways to spell it. Kayla I just plain don't like, and Kaylee is way too cutesy for me to take seriously. It sounds like the kind of name a teen mom would give their daughter (no offence).

Also, Destiny, Brittany and Briana. Barf.

I also cannot stand Marissa, but mostly because of a baaad personal association. I do love the meaning (of the sea) but that's it. Beyond the awful personal association I hate that hissing S sound. Marissssssssssssa. Yuck.

Sorry if I've offended anyone!
    17 year old name lover!

Evelyn, Josephine, Dinah, Evangeline, Tara, Daisy, Louise, Cosette, Elodie, Rose
    Eli, Elliot, Jacoby, Thomas, Vincent, Joseph, Calvin, Daniel, Nathan, Tobias

Seasonal / Month names.

April, Autumn, December you get the drift.

I'll make an exception for August. It could be short for Augustine.

1) Nevaeh
    2) Names for girls that end in "lee": Tinley, Brinley, Paisley, Riley, Kylee, Miley...the list goes on forever.

I hate Elena, Eliana, Elise, and all of their varients. I do however like most other El- names.

I dont like Valerie, Vanessa, Kim, Clarise.