Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Margaret too harsh I don't like Greta either. Or Megan
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

I strongly dislike unisex names, especially on girls: Jordan, Ryan, Taylor...
    Unique spelling or virtue names: Nevaeh, Destinee, Charity, Faith, Krystyn, McKynzee, Justyce/Justice...anything ending in "ee" or with a "y" where there should be an "i."

I also don't like Meghan or Katie, but I think that's because I have several friends with these names and they feel very overused to me.

Haha, my name is up there. Oh well...

Personally I don't think there is any name I hate (its a pretty strong word), there are names that I might dislike and probably will never use so off the top of my head:

Nevaeh (obvious)
    Nora (I have never seen the appeal of it, to me its not very attractive)
    Chantelle (negative associations)
    Chloe (same as Chantelle)

also kree88tiv spellings and boys names on girls.

I think I'm pretty lenient, maybe...There are some names that I have not liked initially but have grown to like, love or don't mind them such as Gertrude, Vanessa and Amber.

Liv, an 18 year old with a love for naming and name etymology.

Current Favourites:

Girls: Eleanor, Louisa, Freya, Mia, Yvaine, Hazel, Pearl, Ruby, and Evie.

Boys: Walter, Miro, Remus, Felix, Alasdair, Eamon and Graham.

Least favorite girl names:

Naming your child after Hunger Games & Twilight characters (Katniss, Rue, Bella, Esme, etc.) Why on earth would you do this to your kid?! If you're going to name a child after a character in a novel, try a true classic piece of literature (e.g., Cordelia from King Lear, Cosette from Les Miserables, etc.)

Naming your daughter after a celebrity like Rhianna, Adele, Aniston (really?!), etc. Talk about not being unique!

Agree on Nevaeh--if the child is so heavenly, why not just name her Celeste?!

Cris

I hate the name Jeanine!
    Waiting to try} London Richard & Kyler Rian