Names Searched Right Now:

Anyone else have this problem?

I love making name combos, but I find it much more difficult around the top 5. Is it just me, or do other berries experience that as well? (and if you don't mind, any middle name suggestions for Alistair?)

I don't really because I don't make different combos for each name. Our middle names are pretty set (for a girl, honour our mums; for a boy, honour our dads), so it's just the order of the middle names that changes depending on flow.
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

I have the opposite and the same problem it switches sometimes I find the perfect mn and can't think of a fn or vice versa. It's very frustrating to be so picky haha. I recomend maybe James, Jace, Taylor, Emmett, or Layton.

I can't say I have that problem. I have a handful of names I would love to use as first names, but are a bit too whimsical, or family names, and they've been my choices for middle names as long as I can remember.

I like Alistair Elias, Alistair Tristan or Alistair Tobias
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora, Fruzsina
    ... Alaric, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Evander, Caspian, Rhydian, Howell, Gustav, Theron, Onder, Sander

For me the middle name spot is a place to honour, so I find FNs to fit with MNs.

I like Alistair Jude, Alistair Chase, Alistair Blake, Alistair Drew, Alistair Vaughn, Alistair Tate
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)