Results 111 to 115 of 127
June 21st, 2013 03:02 PM #111Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
June 21st, 2013 07:11 PM #113
1. Hmmm...Lorna is unusual, yet I don't find it odd. Evelyn is nice, but getting ever so slightly tired to me.
2. I see a girl with gorgeous curly, dark hair and pale skin. She has dark eyes that are surrounded by dark, thick lashes. She is quite short, and has a thin, willowy figure. She also has a great voice and loves to belt out everything from Adele to the Beetles.
3. Rose Alessandra~ Catholic. College. Communicative Disorders. ~~(updated 11/3/15)
Saints, Classics, & Norwegian Boyfriend's Influence
~♀ ~ Alice Georgina ~ Aurora Seraphina ~ Elizabeth "Elska" Cecilia ~ Genevieve Astrid ~ Juliet Sunniva ~
♂ ~ Caspian Alexander ~ Declan Raphael ~ Ronan Oliver ~ Sebastian Anthony ~
Musings: ~ Charlotte Francesca ~
(I'm using the soo-NEE-va pronunciation of Sunniva)
June 21st, 2013 08:02 PM #115
1. I love it. Rose as a first name seems so fresh, in a lovely revived-vintage way. Alessandra isn't my favorite, but it's sweet and goes well with Rose.
2. I picture a blonde with big blue or hazel eyes, heart-shaped face, bow lips and a big smile. She's shorter, athletic on the willowy side, and is quiet and reserved but not shy. Sweet and considerate. Good listener.
3. Barnaby Paulbaby BOY arriving november 2015
currently considering: Martin, Shepherd, Edmond, Teagan, Winston, Absalom
a girl would have been named: Beatrix Judith
avatar by *moogley-mog
October 12th, 2013 09:40 AM #117~Emily
Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy
Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys
"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
(Stolen from @tabby)
October 12th, 2013 12:58 PM #119Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
1. I dislike the name Charleigh for a girl - to me it is 100% boy. It's an ugly spelling too, and Belle is a cheesy middle name. Plus, I have negative connotations to this name thanks to a horrible girl in secondary school
2. I imagine a blond bimbo who thinks she's cooler than she really is (no offence to anyone who has this name, or likes it! This is just my impression!)
3. Bartholomew John nn. Tolly and Helena Lorraine nn. Nell