Results 111 to 115 of 127
June 21st, 2013 04:02 PM #111Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
June 21st, 2013 08:11 PM #113
1. Hmmm...Lorna is unusual, yet I don't find it odd. Evelyn is nice, but getting ever so slightly tired to me.
2. I see a girl with gorgeous curly, dark hair and pale skin. She has dark eyes that are surrounded by dark, thick lashes. She is quite short, and has a thin, willowy figure. She also has a great voice and loves to belt out everything from Adele to the Beetles.
3. Rose Alessandra~inside this teenberry's mind ~~(updated 1/24/15)
Reconstructing with the help of a loving boyfriend
~♀ ~ Alice ~ Astrid ~ Aurora ~
♂ ~ Axel ~ Jack ~ Ronan ~
☺ ~ Coming Soon ~
June 21st, 2013 09:02 PM #115
1. I love it. Rose as a first name seems so fresh, in a lovely revived-vintage way. Alessandra isn't my favorite, but it's sweet and goes well with Rose.
2. I picture a blonde with big blue or hazel eyes, heart-shaped face, bow lips and a big smile. She's shorter, athletic on the willowy side, and is quiet and reserved but not shy. Sweet and considerate. Good listener.
3. Barnaby Paul"whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same"
k ♥ m
♂ August ∙ Barnaby ∙ Roland ∙ Whitney ∙ Atlas
♀ Florence ∙ Beatrix ∙ Vivian ∙ Helena ∙ Twila
avatar by *moogley-mog
October 12th, 2013 10:40 AM #117~Emily
Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy
Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys
"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
(Stolen from @tabby)
October 12th, 2013 01:58 PM #119Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
1. I dislike the name Charleigh for a girl - to me it is 100% boy. It's an ugly spelling too, and Belle is a cheesy middle name. Plus, I have negative connotations to this name thanks to a horrible girl in secondary school
2. I imagine a blond bimbo who thinks she's cooler than she really is (no offence to anyone who has this name, or likes it! This is just my impression!)
3. Bartholomew John nn. Tolly and Helena Lorraine nn. Nell~ ♥ ~ sophie ~ ♥ ~
23 year old britberry
not pregnant or ttc, just collecting!
~ ♥ arthur ♥ edmund ♥ rupert ♥ ~ o ~ ♥ margot ♥ helena ♥ beatrix ♥ ~
"...when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile..."