Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    1) Intrigued, because at least it's not another Isabella or other insanely popular name.
    2) I picture a dark-haired, olive-skinned girl, possibly with dark eyes. With such an obvious Italian name, I would expect her to be at least somewhat Italian. That or her parents definitely have a fondness for Italy.
    3) Cassia
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

1) Cassia is lovely! Very cute and far better than variations like Cass or even Cassidy.
    2) I picture a girl with pink freckle-dotted skin, wavy red hair and green eyes.
    3) Beatrice
    Eyes aglow like burning coals, look away!
    Look away! For those who spy them ought pray.

1. I'd be pretty excited; I really like that name.
    2. I picture a tan girl, green eyes and light brown hair, more athletic and social than intellectual.
    3. Zen (boy)
    Vote on my list: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9816413

My lovely kitties: Milo the girl and Piper the boy

Zen
    1. Interesting name.
    2. A tall skinny boy with blue eyes and dark hair. Parents are artsy or musical with him following in their footsteps.
    3. Guinevere Ellen

1. I would be intrigued to meet a Guinevere Ellen! Guinevere is a name that has the rare ability to match its strength with its femininity. Beautiful!
    2. A tall blond girl, with brown eyes. She is a quiet introvert, but people are naturally drawn to her beauty and stature.
    3. Yara Noemie