Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Think I found 'the' name!

I've had a very hard time for a boys name for my 2nd. None of the names excited me as much as my first son Harrison. Until today at the nail salon this Italian woman mentioned to me "Matteo". This really lit up my face as I haven't seen it in all my long hours of searching. It doesn't sound too exotic to me. Our last name is Cruz so I think Matteo Cruz sounds really good. It's a bit different than his brother Harrison but I'm not all about matchy matchy. What do you think!?

I just have to convince my husband now, haha. He can be picky.

Love it! I have always liked it and Matthias, but we already have a Matt in the family. Matteo Cruz is nice.

I think it sounds very ethnic ..but its a nice name

Mateo is one of the few baby names I liked as a teen. I wasn't someone who thought of names much but I heard it once and it just stuck! Goes great with your last name too.
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Matteo is very nice! Matt is a grounded nickname and Teo is very cool. I think Matteo Cruz is very cool.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014