Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I like Lydia! Elise, Marie, Clara, and Lydia work together really well, imo, and Clara and Lydia aren't too close for sisters at all, imo! Elena is lovely, but Elise and Elena are a bit too close for me. Pearl is nice, but I've never really been able to imagine it as a FN. I have it as a MN all over my list, but for some reason, I just can't imagine a Pearl. It is very pretty, though, and just as distinct as your other girls' names!

Good luck!

I like Lydia and Pearl best. I think that Elena is too close, and I think that the other two fit better. I personally like Pearl more, but I think Lydia works well. I wouldn't worry about Lydia and Clara.

1 Elise, Marie, Clara and Pearl - A lovely vintage sibling group. I think Pearl has the same "feel" as your three daughters names.
    2 Elise, Marie, Clara and Lydia - OK but Lydia has never been a fave of mine and it ends similarly with Clara.
    3 Elise, Marie, Clara and Elena - Elena is pretty but shares an initial with Elise.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks for all the great responses! I think I can eliminate Elena from the short list now. You all seem pretty split as far as favoring Pearl or Lydia :-( Guess that means my hubby and I are going to have to sort it out for ourselves. Anyone have boxing gloves I can borrow?!

Jamie
    Jamie

Proud mommy to three beautiful girls - Elise Margaret, Marie Gretchen Ilayda, and Clara James Ceylan (Ilayda and Ceylan prn Jay-lawn are Turkish names since the girls were born in Turkey)

Expecting another little girl in July.

I like Lydia the best. I haven't met a Lydia so I don't think it's as popular as you think....
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables