Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mumnikki View Post
    I love the name Siofra for a girl but does Saoirse & Siofra sound to matchy?
    No, I don't think so.
    You could go with Saoirse & Siofra for the girls and Ruari & another R name for the boys. How about Ruadhan (Rowan)?

Hello - Congrats on your Quads - my Quads turn 15 next month - 3 boys Cullen, Killian & Riley 1 girl - Emma. Good luck! We kept our names a secret til they were born so we didn't have to listen to everyones opinion! Mary Driscoll - Peabody, MA

How about Saoirse, Sinead, Rafferty & Riordan? S's for the girls, and R's for the boys!

xo Viv
    Mama bear to Rigby Harrison, Miller Thomas, Wren Charlotte Amity & Eloise Cleo Bellamy

Do you have links to namelists of top 1000 names in Ireland? I'm not familiar with Ireland names. Or do you want non- US top 1000 names? I'm confused. I also thought you lived in England.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Girls name

Freya
    Bridget
    Ashling
    Faylinn
    Kassidy

Boys names

Conan
    Gavan
    Oscar
    Brendan

My favorites together are Bridget, Freya, Conan and Oscar