Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names for Triplet Girls!

Thinking of names for my triplet girls, and I was thinking about the names Aoife (prn. EE-fa), Primrose, and Sonja. Are they a good trio, or since Aoife and Sonja rhyme, Prim will feel a little left out. Am I overreacting? Thanks for your help!! If you have any suggestions, they will be greatly appreciated!

I think Primrose is definitely an odd one out with Sonja and Aoife.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

They do seem a bit mismatched--Aoife is Irish, Sonja is Russian, and Primrose is a lesser-used nature name... still, I really like them together! I absolutely adore Primrose and Sonja, and I think Aoife works well with it. Would any of them besides Primrose go by a nn? If Aoife went by Evie or something, I would think it would be a bit more evened out--Evie, Prim, and Sonja don't seem as matchy as Aoife, Prim, and Sonja might...

Congratulations on your triplets! Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Why not choose a name like Isla, Primrose and Sonja. They match better, Isla has a similar sound to Aoife and would not be as difficult to spell. People will say "Ay-offee". It's too tricky even though it has a nice sound.

Sorry I dont really like any of them... i would say that Primrose wouls be the odd one out for sure
    My current name list...

Hugh - Miles - Tate - Ned - Luca - Max - Henry - Leo

Mary - Nell - Ivy - Mae - Mila - Pearl - Iris - Nora - Hazel - Marnie - Ada - Summer - Wren - Harriet - Clara

Here is my link to vote on.... http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9816534