Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aj_bear View Post
    Boy Meets Girl is a bit before my time, so I don't have a really clear idea who Topanga Lawrence is. But, I still don't like the name. Something about it makes me think of yogurt. And topiary trees.
    And I'm not a fan of Canyon as a name- even in the middle.
    Sorry!
    lol, sorry, but this made me laugh!

Topanga Canyon is a city in California. I don't think she was considering Canyon as a mn.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Use it if you really like it, by all means... but I haven't even seen the show, and I dislike it! The look and sound just don't appeal at all.

My first thought was Boy Meets World! However, your child and her peers will probably have no knowledge of Boy Meets World, as another poster already stated. Topanga isn't my cup of tea, but if you love it then use it!

Funny, I just read that Disney channel is premiering the much anticipated spin off series to Boy Meets World in 2014. It brings back Corey and Topanga, all grown up and with a daughter of their own named Riley. It's called Girl Meets World. Anyway, just thought I'd point that out, in reference to the idea that no one will know BMW in the future. Kids may be attached to GMW though.

I don't see why not? I love Boy meets World, lol. Anyways it's not my style but if Topanga has meaning to you that's all that matters. I love unusual names with special meanings to people it makes it even more awesome.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

"Cat Mom" to: Tiger Lilly Jane