Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I've never even heard of Boy Meets Girl (I'm from Mars), but I've lived very near Topanga Canyon. I would never use it as a name simply because I associate it with the place. For me, it's the same as Malibu.

I would have to agree with the others that it is just too soon to use the name because people of a certain age (30's) associate it so strongly with that show.

So torn over this: yes I think boy meets world but I have to agree with the pp that pointed out that soo many names come from movies or tv, why is this any different? The character I remember as being super smart and kind... On the flip side, it's a very unique name so the association may feel stronger. As long as you can deal with the frequent "oh like boy meets world?" I'd say go for it!

I've never watched it, did not even hear of it until now...so yeah. I live in Aus, does that help?

For me I would use it as a pets name, no offence, its cute but I wouldn't use it for a person.

I actually didn't even think of the TV show until you mentioned it. Our neighbor's daughter is 13 and her name is Topanga so that's what I immediately thought of. She's a super-sweet tomboy if that helps =)