Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sunday sibs?

Sunday Kate with Stella Rose is flawless.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Sunday Kate is cute. Honestly I think the other choices are really mismatched, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Stella Rose.
    Looking for a unique yet legitimate name, check out my growing database of names, I have names from Albanian to Yiddish http://legitbabenames.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by maltwin1 View Post
    I think that is just a matter of opinion. I am an identical twin and mine and my sister's names both start with M, as does our younger brother, so it doesn't bother me. If you call them Sun and Sut, then it would be an issue, but Sunday and Sutton don't really irk me. Stella Grace (or Grayce) is beautiful as well and a little less similar, so I don't think you can go wrong either way!
    That is so funny! I am an identical twin too! My sister, myself, and my older brother all have names that start with "L" I never really thought about any sibling names being too matchy or mismatched until I starting reading all of these posts
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Hi!

Sunday Kate and Stella Rose are a good pair, but I think that they're a bit mismatched. I agree with PP, Sunday and Sutton are too similar, and Spencer sounds too boyish compare with Sunday.

Good luck!
    Pilar.
    "Pies...para que los quiero si tengo alas para volar..."

Carmen, Libertad, Gaia, Leona, Elena, Frida
    Octavio, Salvador, Pedro, Vicente

Do you have any ideas on another name that you feel would match Sunday better?
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop