Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What is your favorite gender to name?

What is your favorite gender to name? Do you think it is easier to name boys or girls? Do you have a longer list for either gender?

Personally I could name 30 boys and then still have more names ready to go. I think it is so easy to come up with a boys combo that I love. I still love girls names but it is just so much harder for me to find a girls combo that I really love.

I am just curious to see if everyone has an easier gender or a specific gender that they like to name more than the other.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Definitely girls! Boy names just don't pop out to me like girl names. For girl names, I have a core list of names I love, and a bunch that I like, and the rest are meh or I dislike. For boys, it's either I love them, or I dislike them, and I don't love too many. So, definitely girl names!
    18-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

My Favorite Names~

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Coraima, Courtenay, Darcy, Kassia, Kimarie, Lindsay, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Saba, Shaylene, Sky, Thalia, Tifany, Zooey

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Dade, Erik, Fable, Garrett, Harvey, Indigo, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, Sage, Shane, Shea, Shepherd, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list!

Girls! But that may have something to do with the fact that I have 4 boys and 1 girl. These other girl names are burning a hole in my pocket, so-to-speak.

Tough question. Boys names are easier, because my favourites rarely change and my top 5 has been set in stone for years.
    Girls names are more interesting and fun, but much harder to choose your *actual* favourite. So based on that, I'll say boys.
    In general girls names pop at me more though. Maybe its cause I only have daughters, idk.
    Proud Mama to Two Perfect Little Ladies.
    Big Girl, 25.04.2007
    Small Girl, 06.09.2011

Wanting to be Pregnant & Hoping for a 2013 Blessing.

Alice Victoria Primrose | Annabella Sophie Faye
    Noah Gabriel Joseph | Zachary Roman James

Vote on my name list here.

Surprisingly, boys! I can never stick with a girls' combo for long, but my boys' combos are pretty solid. I have the same problem with girl names that youssarian has with boy names, lol.