Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Names wanted!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellenelle View Post
    This is set in the present day, right? Since your choices are kind of scattered across the board, what are the girl's parents like? They're the ones who would have named her, so are they the sort to give her a stodgier family gem (Judy); a modern, unisex name (Hayden); a sweet vintage appellation (Vera or Eleanor); or a European moniker (Sonja or Camille)? Only you can really answer that, but of these, I like Camille best. It's sweet, yet spunky; young (esp. with nicknames Cam, Cami, and Millie) yet grounded and mature; vintage enough to maybe be a family name, yet French enough for parents who like to travel in Europe. I'd also suggest Frances or Freya (nn Faye), Romilly (Romy or Milly), Cleo/Clio, April, or Therese/Theresa (Reese or Tess), but not knowing much about her family, I don't know how those fit...
    Agree 100% with this. ^^ The names you like are all across the board. Determining the characteristics of the parents will help narrow down what name they would have chosen for their daughter.
    Girls - Abigail, Georgianna, Anne, Charlotte, Claire, Genevieve, Annette, Eliza, Felicity, Hannah, Noelle, Eugenie, Grace, Phoebe, Philippa, Cecilia, Cecily, Elizabeth, Hollis, Piper, Lorelei, Vivienne, Paige, Carolina, Isobel, Lucy, Molly, Georgia, Victoria, Naomi

Boys - Bobby Sparklefritz until H can offer suggestions. Ones I like: Rory, Owen, Tyler, Ian, Elliot, Alexander, Ephraim, Levi, Jacob, Reid, Avery, Nathan, Miles, Jasper, Spencer, Toby, Dean, Philip

My mistake for not fully clarifying
    some of the details but after a lot thought I have actually chosen to put aside this plot idea for a wile.
    At least until i'm able to give it my full attention through completion.....I hope!
    It was a little bit of a spur of the moment plot idea and wasn't planed out much
    further then what a few chapters could hold.

I have been in the process of working on a science-fiction novel for over a year now and I
    feel that any other project that I might try to tackle would be too much to handle right now.

I thank you all for your ideas and i'll use my vague thread post as a lesson learned.

Sincerely

~ Periwinkle

Girl: Becky, Paisley, Flora, Bella (I know, I know), Donna, Ariana, Sammi

Old Woman: Betty, Marcia, Beatrix, Rose, Ophelia, Lily, Lucy