Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    I personally like common and unique names for pets. There's something really nice and comfortable about naming your dog Bailey, Max, or Molly, and there's something really fun about naming your dog unique names.

I named my furry friend Tallulah!
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

My dog's name is Dallas Dakota. Dallas is the name the shelter gave him but I'd already decided to name him Dakota, which means friend (supposedly). He goes by Kota.
    My last dog was Kari Relena (named after anime characters).
    I named my ginea pig Tlalli Bryana Icnoyotl (an Aztec name b/c we were in Mexico, Bryana after a friend and an Incan name that means friend b/c ginea pigs orinate from South America). Then I found out it was a boy. Oops. I just called him Boy Tlalli after that.
    My gerbil was Pookah (after the legend of the dream animal that's always jet black). I think Melantha and Nyx were her middle names... I can't remember.
    My mice were: Kobe, Shayna, Danny, Colin, James, Barry, Al (he was albino).... There were 2 more but I can't remember at the moment...
    My rats were: Donny, Cookie (most unoriginal name for my pet), Gershom (firstborn of Moses in the Bible. Moses was my fav Bible character at the time....), and Angel (ok that's not very original either...)
    My lizard was Titanic and my kitten was Maow Maow Daugherty. I was 4... I also named stray cats Halloween, Thomas, Heero and Trowa.
    I've loved naming things for a long time....

Some of my cats have had pretty boring names, others, not so much! We've had a...
    Gobin
    Tammy
    Taylor
    Harry
    Sinbad
    Sybil
    Looney-Tunes
    Smokey
    Wolfgang
    River
    Nibbler
    Sonny
    Matilda, Beatrix, Lucille, Margo, Ivy, Guinevere, Isadora, Violet, Ada, Alice, Hermione, Cora, Elizabeth, Flora, Olive, Sybil, Isolde
    Felix, Henry, Ambrose, Darcy, Asa, Ezra, August, Oscar, Theodore, Edward, Clark, Arthur, Jasper, Winston, Percival

I currently have cats named Piper and Amy (Amy we rescued at the age of 3 with that name) and a dog named Stanley!

I have had plenty of other cats with some awesome names, some normal ones:
    Almy
    Rudy
    Topher
    Lucy (rescued named)
    Callie (I was in middle school....learned since then)
    CK (Callie's Kitten)
    Gilly
    Maddie
    Zoe

Bella I know so many.
    Cassarah proud mummy bear to: Persephone Elizabeth Rose aka Persey aged 2
    Step mummy to the darling Rhylee Isabella and Emmersyn Maree aged 5
    Expecting baby number 4.
    A girl will Juniper Cleo Sawyer aka Juno
    A boy will be Tobias William Jack aka Toby