Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    We had a smooshed-faced, crooked looking, ugly but adorable Boston terrier we named Vladimir. Vlad's name suited him perfectly; a tough guy name for our crazy dog.

I have a cat named Milo... He's annoying, though. lol
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

My BFF said her cat is deceaded. I cried very much, yesterday I played with him.... So, he was named Sammy. I chose the name.
    Emma Charlotte Turner - 20 years old who love names and books.

Future daughters:
    Annabeth Snow; Ruby Florence; Elowen Paige; Arabella Jane; Primrose Jewel; Dahlia Iris

Future sons:
    Sebastian Philip; Adam Riley; Austin Jonathan; Stellan Knox; Archer Viggo; Tyson James; Xavier Jonah

Engaged to Weston Johnson and hoping for kids!

I had a chihuahua named Max once, but that was over 20 years ago, before it became that popular. His full name (because he was a purebred) was Max Omero Keegan. We have had cats named Callie (yep...a calico), Skippy (because he was the color of peanut butter), Maisie, Salem, Corey, and Topanga. (Yes, from "Boy Meets World") We still have Corey...or my daughter does.

Being a secretary/receptionist at a vet clinic I know what you mean! I how ever am guilty of naming my pets generic names.

Greyhound - Kodah
    Bull Terrier – Thorin "Thor"

Bengal cat - Nala
    Black and White domestic/shelter cat - Sylvester "Vester"

Birds:
    Cockateils - Kaio (Ky-oh), Jozie and Lyric
    Alexandrines - Vinn and Hawk

In the fish tank
    Oscar, Nebula, Galaxy, Star, Luna, Onyx, Ruby, Arielle, Apollo, Storm, Venice, Topaz, Jazz, Merlin, Pheonix, Casper, Monroe, Willow, Chuck, Nemo, Rome and Finn and then the tetras

And one day I would like to own an Italian Greyhound called Remy.

Other names I like for pets:
    Ringo
    Creed
    Lilah
    Spike
    Mccoy
    Inca