Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    I don't like human names for animals because then I either associate the name as a "pet name" only and find it odd on humans or the other way around. For example Lola and Roxy are dog names and I can't picture them on humans thanks to people who name there pets that. Some names are also "cow names" thanks to so many cows being named Clarabelle or Betty or whatever, etc.

So I wish people would not use human names for animals.

Cats RIP all of them girls
    Angel
    Toby
    Frankie

My mom's cat
    Dora

Dogs RIP
    Lincoln aka Linc
    Sonny

My dog is named Pistol. My husband adopted her before we met & she came with the name Crystal. Crystal was also the name of one of his room mates at the time...so that wouldn't work! He didn't want to give her a name that would be confusing & unfamiliar to her so Pistol worked!

I find shelter names to usually be so odd...like more people names than pet names!

We had a smooshed-faced, crooked looking, ugly but adorable Boston terrier we named Vladimir. Vlad's name suited him perfectly; a tough guy name for our crazy dog.

I have a cat named Milo... He's annoying, though. lol
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

My BFF said her cat is deceaded. I cried very much, yesterday I played with him.... So, he was named Sammy. I chose the name.
    Emma Charlotte Turner - 20 years old who love names and books.

Future daughters:
    Annabeth Snow; Ruby Florence; Elowen Paige; Arabella Jane; Primrose Jewel; Dahlia Iris

Future sons:
    Sebastian Philip; Adam Riley; Austin Jonathan; Stellan Knox; Archer Viggo; Tyson James; Xavier Jonah

Engaged to Weston Johnson and hoping for kids!