Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    I think Cleo is a tad overused for cats... But we just named one of our foster kittens that, so I guess we're following the crowd... However, our other pets are unique!
    The dogs are Shasta and Birdie, our permanet cat is Carmel, and the other foster cats are Indigo, Fozzie, Morrisey, Garfunkle, and Jemima.

I think besides Cleo, the only other overused pet name we've used is Goldie for about five different goldfishes.
    -Athena
    Last edited by aj_bear; August 11th, 2012 at 01:02 AM.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I actually have fallen prey to one of the names on the list. My family once had a calico named Callie, and another callico named Cassie. Now my mom has one named Mocha, so I guess we got more creative over time.

We had a black cat named, you guess it blackie and a grey cat named Greyie (I don't know how to spell it since it isn't a name). Yes I was young and not too creative.

My mom currently has Mocha and a male Bluepoint Balinese named Gary, which is funny since it is a old man name to me and he is a lazy old male cat.

I agree about getting creative with animal names. I joke to my husband that the names he hates for future kids will be used on our future pets.
    Last edited by mara_lyn86; August 11th, 2012 at 01:11 AM.

I am proud to say that this past week I officially adopted my foster kitten that I've had since late June! He's a brown tabby and I named him Loki (I swear Tressa that I had not read your post on here at the time I named him! Just saw The Avengers a few too many times!)

On the subject of bad pet names, my vet school classmate and friend just inherited a puppy from her Fiance's sister, and the sister was calling the dog Mylow. Yes, with that spelling. My friend at least changed it to Milo! Her two cats are named Washington and Arizona, because we're from Arizona and go to school in Washington
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

I have had:

Cat:
    Skylar*: Orange Tabby

Dogs:

Previous:
    Bear: Mongrel (I had him when I was younger and I believe he was already named, since he was given to us.)

Outlaw: Cocker Spaniel

Scooby & Scrappy: Half American Spitz-Hal Cocker Spaniel

Kaleo*: Mongrel (I love this name, it was the only name I like and the name the girls could prounounce correctly, lol.) (I wonder if I should reconsider the name now for a child. I didn't have him for long to really get it attached for a dog's name.)

Echo*: Black Lab

Apollo*: Rat Terrier I swear he looked just like Chuck Norris. Lol

Current:
    Brandy*: Named mostly because of her coat. Smartest of all the four-legged-buddies I have ever had. Not really sure on her breed, when I adopted her they said she was half (crap, cannot remember off hand right now).

Maia*: She was born in the spring of '10 or '11 (my mind is having blanks, so I cannot remember little details right now.) She is a Miniature Schnauzer. She is so freaking submissive, that it is super annoying, never had a dog like that, but even so, she is adorable.

*= Names I personally gave them.
    Last edited by natural; August 11th, 2012 at 02:59 AM.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Our previous pets are called Sunshine, Rolo & Clementine.
    Annaliese Rosalie ; Eden Iris ; Isobel Claire
    Mummy of these three perfect kiddos

♥ ♥ ♥