Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    @Stripedsocks I think Tinkerbell on a Dobie is much less cliche than Tinkerbell on a small breed dog! I love unexpected names. My friend's German Shepherd is named Little, and I've met a St. Bernard named Tiny.
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

We had a beloved boxer named Boomer. My little brother named him after his favorite quarterback. He passed away several years ago, and my family, after a year, decided to get a beagle. We all debated his name for several weeks. It came down to Harry Potter and Waffles. My brother said there is no way the dog is going to be called Harry Potter. So Waffles it is.

My family has had the dog for three years now, and it turns out, Waffles is the perfect name for him.

As an added plus, one of Waffles' best dog friends is called Bagel. (Total coincidence!)

My husband and I have plans to adopt two cats in the future. I've been planning for years on calling them Vanilla and Basil. But, I dreamed that Basil told me that his name was Cinnamon. I guess we shall see!
    Last edited by rowanasabe; April 8th, 2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Oh! And I just recently met a dalmatian called "Dalai Mama".

I've had cats named Rhonda and Moses, and also had fish named Basil and Billy Idol.
    I recently named my friend's cat Avery, and also helped name my brother's dog Nova.

I love naming pets!
    Last edited by juliet.a; April 8th, 2012 at 05:11 PM.

When we got our kitten over 2 years ago now, we just couldnt think of a name for him, we went through a few but settled on Alfie, and oh does it suit him down to the ground. He is a cheecky thing, who can be annoying but oh so cute, couldnt picture him with any other name.

Our other cat is named MUM - she was a stray and had kittens in my husbands nans garden, so as she was a mum, they just called her mum, her surviving kittens were named Billy and Smudge

When we took over the house when she passed we inherited Mum and Smudge (billy had passed by then), smudge has since passed but so suited his name. I can be strange talking about MUM we do get some laughs but she is about 11 now and so used to her name.

My mum has 4 cats
    Tommy
    Casper - but he also goes by Jasper (my sister calls him this)
    Masie - stray at mums work who she rescued and was named this already
    Molly Cat - also a stray but called Cat by a friend as didnt want to get attached - mum took her in and we added the Molly

My Dads dog is called Nelson and is from a rescue centre came with his name

My step mums parents dog is called Paddy
    Blue Bundle Due 11th May 2013

Top Girls Name: Eleanor June
    Girls Names: Amelia Florence ~ Matilda Ivy ~

Top Boys Name: Alexander Richard
    Boys Names: Ethan Daniel ~ Henry John ~ Nathan James ~