Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

If you were this family...

So I met a family today at work, and I was pretty impressed! I don't think I've ever met such a large family. I figured it would be a name-lover's dream to be able to name them all. I'm guessing on age and order of birth, but if this was your family, what would you name them?

DD (17):

DD (14):

DS (11):

DS (9):

DD (6):

DD (4):

DD (3):
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Mine would be:

DD: Isabelle Aurora Grace "Bella" (17 yrs)
    DD: Arianne Eleanor Kate "Ari" (14 yrs)
    DS: Caleb Elias Joseph (11 yrs)
    DS: Jack August Cole (9 yrs)
    DD: Olivia Wren Camille "Liv" (6 yrs)
    DD: Charlotte Eden Rebecca "Lola" (4 yrs)
    DD: Violet Ophelia Claire (3 yrs)

Bella, Ari, Caleb, Jack, Liv, Lola, and Violet.
    Ashley

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Ooh fun! The biggest family I ever actually met was of 16, 14 kids and 2 parents! Mine would be

DD (17): Clara Juliette
    DD (14): Kate Evangeline
    DS (11): Dean Michael
    DS (9): Jensen Mathew
    DD (6): Lila Kateri
    DD (4): Bellamy Jane
    DD (3): Charlotte Aurora

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    Ooh fun! The biggest family I ever actually met was of 16, 14 kids and 2 parents!
    Whoa, that's a big family! I once created a family of 22--two parents and 20 children--and all the kids were adopted each from a different country, for a series of novels I planned on writing back in high school. I didn't figure that counted for families I'd actually met, though, lol.

My aunt and uncle have six kids, so it was close, but this family just barely beat them.
    Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Whoa, that's a big family! I once created a family of 22--two parents and 20 children--and all the kids were adopted each from a different country, for a series of novels I planned on writing back in high school. I didn't figure that counted for families I'd actually met, though, lol.

My aunt and uncle have six kids, so it was close, but this family just barely beat them.
    I saw a family on TV once with 27 adopted children! I think most, if not all of them, had special needs as well. I am sure that was a handful but they managed really well.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names