Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love a lot of flower names! Violet and Lily (short for probably Liliana or Lillian) are my favorites, but I also like Primrose, Iris, Ivy (does this count?), Bryony, Azalea, a bunch of other Lily names (like Lilia, Lilibet, Lilias, just Lily...), Poppy, Posey, Laurel, sort of Dahlia...

I also really like some names that have flower meanings but aren't obviously flower names--like Fleur (means "flower" in French), Leilani (means "heavenly flower" in Hawaiian, I believe), and Daphne (means "laurel").
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Love flower names. Iris might be my favourite; it's a family name for me. I also love Jasmine, Violet and Dahlia. One thing I like to do for flower-related names is go through Wikipedia to find the Latin names for the flowers. Lavandula is the botanical name for Lavender, and I think it's gorgeous! And the botanical name for Spikenard is Aralia, prn a-RAY-lee-a.

If Rose feels too common, you could go for:
    Rosa
    Rosie
    Rosalie
    Rosalia
    Rosaline
    Rosalina
    Rosalind
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

I would never have the guts to use it, but I think Tulip would be adorable on a little girl. Can't imagine it on a grown woman though.

I'll list all the flower names I think could work as an actual name. I'll list common and then some botanical if I think they work.

Common:

Anemone -- middle only
    Artemisia
    Aster
    Calla (lily)
    Camellia
    Caspia
    Dahlia
    Freesia
    Heather
    Hyacinth
    Iris
    Ivy
    Kerria
    Larkspur -- middle
    Lavender
    Lilac
    Lily
    Primrose
    Tulip -- middle

Botanical Names:

Acacia (dealbata)
    Achillea (filipendulin)
    Cattleya (x Japhette)
    Erica (persoluta)
    Myrsine (africana)
    Salvia (x superba)
    Veronica (longifolia)
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Jessamine - a favourite of mine. Carolina Jessamine is my favourite kind of Jessamine in the garden. Love its yellow flowers.

Rosemary - Rosemary is another favourite. And the blue flowers are pretty even if not even slightly related to the Rose.

Viola - I love this even more than Violet. "Viola" as a flower family includes the pansies and johnny-jump-ups" and Pansy makes a terrible name but Viola doesn't.

Zinnia
    Amaryllis
    Lilac
    Indigo
    Amarantha
    Jonquil
    Tansy
    Iris
    Camellia
    Azalea