Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Birth Announcements From My Area 2012

Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I quite like Ruby Kate (though I'd prefer Ruby Katherine more), as well as Caleb Andrew. I'm intrigued by Darcy on two different boys. I know about the Pride and Prejudice connection of course, but Darcy's always been a feminine name to me, is it being reclaimed? I love Agnes, I think that Helen Agnes would've sounded better than Ellen Agnes though.

Brin Bobbi is terrible. The spelling of Kaydence is terrible also. Quinn Julie Tracy is really odd to me, it doesn't flow at all and the two middle names are so very 1960s/70s to me. Angus Jed sounds like a hillbilly. Tahlia Jazmyne would've been decent if it was spelled correctly.

"I'm intrigued by Darcy on two different boys. I know about the Pride and Prejudice connection of course, but Darcy's always been a feminine name to me, is it being reclaimed?"

Darcy is more popular as a boys' name here in Aus, it's in the top 100 in most of the states.
    Last edited by viviana; April 4th, 2012 at 05:18 AM.

Yes, Darcy is quite popular as a boy's name here in Australia. I think there is a blog about it on the same site that had these names.