Brother-In-Law: Zain Sloane.

Niece: Charity Nicole Sloane.

1.) My name: Cora Josephine

2.) My husband: Julian Isaac

3/4.) Our house: Charlevoix, MI
    http://www.thehousedesigners.com/ima...60%20Photo.jpg

5.) Our cat: Richmond the ragdoll kitten

6.) Our eldest son: Jackson Cole

7.) We spent 4 months planning the wedding.

8.) We spent our honeymoon in Alaska.

9.) Our second son: Wyatt Fox

10.) 2 years later, our twins: Stellan August & India Scarlett

11.) Our dog: Luna the pembroke welsh corgi

12.) Either you or DH’s job requires you to be transferred. Where does it take you?
    Roll the dice to find out what your new home looks like.
    6 - http://www.building-a-house.com/imag...n-House-13.jpg

13.) Our second daughter: Helena Rue

14.) We won the lottery and bought a new SUV to take the kids on trips.

Cora Julian Jack Wyatt Stellan India Helena with Richmond the cat and Luna the dog
    Avia | Blair | Caroline | Catalina | Cecily | Claudia | Elara | Erica | Evangeline | Freya
    Genevieve | Isaline | Juliette | Kaia | Lilia | Quinn | Sasha | Scarlett | Vienna | Violet

Alexander | Arthur | August | Brock | Callum | Chase | Cole | Eric | George | Gideon
    Isaac | Jasper | Julian | Lars | Rhett | Rordan | Shane | Thomas | Tristan | Walker

DW: Helena Margaret Scott
    DH: Adam David Scott
    We buy a farm just outside a small town somewhere in Canada
    This is what our house looks like: http://images.canadianlisted.com/nla...io_5400502.jpg
    We live together for about a year, we then decide to take our relationship to the next level - by getting a pet! We adopt a cat from a local shelter, we name him Bronx. Shortly after our new pet joins our home, I realize you are pregnant! Although unexpected, you are extremely happy! We name our son Riley Austin. On Riley's first birthday, Adam finally proposes! We spend three months planning the wedding. On the big day, I wake up feeling sick. I attribute it to nerves. The week after the wedding we take off on our two-week long honeymoon, leaving our little one with his grandparents. We go to Ireland. It isn’t until we get back from our honeymoon that I realize those ‘nerves’ I felt on our wedding day was actually my body trying to tell me that I'm pregnant! We have our second son, whom we name Ethan Barrett. Three years after our last child was born, we decide it’s time for another! This time it’s twins! Eight months later, Kai Asher and Stella Violet are born. When the twins turn two, we decide to add another pet into your little family. We adopt a German Shepperd puppy that we name Comet. Adam gets offered a job in another city, we decide to relocate the family there. Our new house is http://www.houseplans.com/5083-squar...3-garage-17392. One year passes, and our family settles into our new home and into a comfortable routine. Adam and I decide your family is ready for another baby, now that the twins are almost four and becoming more independent. When our baby girl, Alexa Rue is born, we learn that she has asthma. Later, I get pregnant unexpectedly! Our little boy is born with asthma, his name is Zane Murray.

The Scott Family
    Helena & Adam
    Riley & Ethan & Kai & Zane
    Stella & Alexa
    Bronx & Comet

My name: Adelaide June Lawford
    DH: Hugh Nicholas Percy
    We decide to buy a house together in Iverness, Scotland.
    We live together for about a year, when we decide to take our relationship to the next level - by adopting a sweet cat from a shelter, a little guy we name Clinton.
    Shortly after our new pet joins our home, I realize I am pregnant! Although unexpected, I am very happy. We have an adorable baby girl named Harper Nora Claire Percy.
    On our baby’s first birthday, DH finally proposes! I spend 6 months planning the wedding. On the big day, I wake up feeling sick but I attribute it to nerves. The week after the wedding we take off on our two-week long honeymoon to Kenya, leaving our little one with her grandparents.
    It isn’t until we get back from our honeymoon that I realize those ‘nerves’ I felt on my wedding day was actually my body trying to tell me that I'm pregnant with another little girl, Evelyn Rosamund Leonie Percy.
    3 years after our last child was born, we decide it’s time for another! This time it’s twins! A boy named Oscar Atticus Theo Percy and a girl named Matilda Daisy Clementine Percy.
    When the twins turn two, we decide to add another pet into your little family, another little kitten named Atlas.
    DH's job requires us to be transferred, it take us to Paris, France.
    One year passes, and our family settles into our new home and into a comfortable routine. DH and I decide our family is ready for another baby, now that the twins are almost four and becoming more independent. We welcome a little boy named Axel Edmund Arthur Percy, who was born with hemophilia.

Ada and Hugh
    Nora, Evelyn, Theo, Daisy and Arthur.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

1.) Roll the dice to find out your first and middle names. Last name is up to you.
    Margaret Esther Valeur

2.) How do you meet DH? Describe the scenario. Roll the dice to find out his first and middle names.
    Adam Patrick Sinclair
    Met at the off-leash dog park, where we would both bring our dogs. We started chatting one day and ended up running into each other pretty much every day there, until he finally asked me out

3.) You two decide to buy a house together. Where is it? Roll the dice to find out.
    1 or 6 - a farm just outside a small town somewhere in Canada

4.) What does your house look like? Roll the dice.
    http://www.thehousedesigners.com/ima...60%20Photo.jpg

5.) You live together for about a year, when you decide to take your relationship to the next level - by getting a pet, that is!
    AstoriaMaine Coon cat

6.) Shortly after your new pet joins your home, you realize you are pregnant! Although unexpected, you are extremely happy!
    Grayson Miles

7.) On your baby’s first birthday, DH finally proposes! You spend 4 months planning the wedding. On the big day, you wake up feeling sick. You attribute it to nerves.

8.) The week after the wedding you take off on your two-week long honeymoon, leaving your little one with his grandparents. Where do you go? Roll the dice to find out.
    France

9.) It isn’t until you get back from your honeymoon that you realize those ‘nerves’ you felt on your wedding day was actually your body trying to tell you that you’re pregnant!
    Alexander Phelan

10.) 1 year after your last child was born, you decide it’s time for another! This time it’s twins! Roll the dice again to find out the genders.
    Matilda Clementine and Dexter Moses

11.) When the twins turn two, you decide to add another pet into your little family.
    Sirius – Norwegian Elkhound

12.) Either you or DH’s job requires you to be transferred. Where does it take you?
    Vancouver
    2 - http://www.realestatebyberta.com/ima...townhouses.jp

13.) One year passes, and your family settles into their new home and into a comfortable routine. You and DH decide your family is ready for another baby, now that the twins are almost four and becoming more independent. Roll the dice.
    This baby is born with a disability. It may be mild or severe – hay fever
    Zane Julius

14.) Time for one more major life event. Roll the dice to find out what it is!
    You start your own small business! What is it?
    I start a comic book shop

Family: Grayson Miles, Alexander Phelan, Matilda Clementine and Dexter Moses, and Zane Julius
    Lucy (his dog), Boo (my dog), Astoria (cat), Sirius (dog)
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~