Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Illinois, USA
    1.) Luna Violet Morrison

2.) Leo Philip Campbell was my Starbucks barista and wrote me a cute message on my cup along with his number. We began dating soon after and we've been inseperable ever since.

3.) A farm just outside a small town somewhere in Canada

5.) A kitten named Rego

6.) DD: Morgan Claire

7.) On your baby’s first birthday, DH finally proposes! You spend two months planning the wedding. On the big day, you wake up feeling sick. You attribute it to nerves.

8.) France

9.) DD: Emily Rachel

10.) One year after your last child was born, you decide it’s time for another! This time it’s twins!

DS/DD: Levi Sebastian/Lola Scarlett

11.) A puppy named Atlas

12.) Leo's job requires us to be transferred to Seattle, Washington:

13.) DD: Felicity Primrose (born deaf in one ear)

14.) We win a small sum of money in the lottery. We spend it on a vacation to Disney World staying in the Grand Floridian Resort.

Leo PhilipLuna Violet Campbell
    Morgan Claire, Emily Rachel, Levi Sebastian, Lola Scarlett, & Felicity Primrose
    Cat-Rego Dog-Atlas

1.) Me: Annabel Zoe
    2.) DH: Spencer Maxwell
    3.) You two decide to buy a farm just outside a small town somewhere in Canada
    5.) You get a female cat named Tribeca
    6.) You have a boy: Riley Chance
    7.) You spend 6 months planning the wedding.
    8.) Honeymoon to Greece.
    9.) You have a boy: Mason Channing.
    10.) 3 years after your last child was born, you have G/G twins: India Lulu & Stella Poppy
    11.) You get a Yorkie named Nova
    12.) We move to LA!
    13.) You have a girl baby with Reynaud’s Disease: Sophia Rory
    14.) One of your siblings dies, leaving behind a young daughter and you as the guardian: Juliet Rose
    xoxo Sam
    (Current faves: Leighton, Serena, Cassidy, Callahan, Logan, Tucker, Hunter, Sawyer)

1. Anna Penelope

2. Henry Maxwell
    Anna and Henry met when Anna moved into his neighbourhood just after college. They walked their dogs at the same time together, became good friends and then fell in love.

3. Anna and Henry moved to downtown Chicago

4.) Anna and Henry bought a house in Chicago. It's modern and looks like this:

5. Anna and Henry lived together for about a year and then decided to get a cat together. They adopted from the shelter a female, grey cat called Hollis.

6. After the cat came home, Anna and Henry found out they were expecting a baby girl. Her name is Paige Ruby.

7. On Paige's first birthday, Henry proposed to Anna. They planned the wedding for three months and married in the fall.

8. After the wedding, Henry and Anna left Paige with her grandparents and honeymooned in Ireland.

9. When they got home, they discovered that Anna was pregnant. They had a baby girl nine months later. Her name is Lily Rachel.

10. 3 years after Lily was born, Anna and Henry started trying for another baby, and got twins. Two boys, Hugo Sebastian and Asher Lennon.

11. When Hugo and Asher were two, Lily five and Paige seven, the family adopted a dog. His name is Atlas.

12. Henry's job took him to Boston, Massachusetts. The family loved their new house, it looks like this:

13. A year later, the family had settled in and Henry and Anna decided to have a baby. It's a girl. She was born with a heart defect and received a transplant three months after being born. The year was tough, but Aurora "Rory" Primrose came home happy and healthy.

14. We open a restaurant in town called "Lily's" after Lily. It does well and the kids are beloved by regular customers.

Paige (10)
    Lily (8)
    Hugo + Asher (5)
    Rory (2)

depends on the day and the book...
    DW: Piper Felicity Merritt
    DH: Quincy Nathaniel Hayes

We buy a house together downtown in Tarrytown, NY -

Our Cat: Astoria Kensington (a combo of two of our favorite neighborhoods)

Our Son: Finley Aaron (Finn) Hayes

Honeymoon - Greece

Our Son: Noah Lionel Hayes

Our Daughters: Georgia Annabel Hayes & Scarlett Talullah Hayes

Our Dog: Sirius Jupiter

We move to Atlanta, GA -

Our Daughter: Willow Cecilia Hayes (born with an allergy to peanuts, later diagnosed with mild autism and speaks with a stutter)

A freak tornado destroys our home. The whole family gets out safely but we have to move in with family until we can find a new home. Our new home is a beautiful Victorian house.

Quincy and Piper with
    Finn, Noah, Georgia, Scarlett and Willow
    Lovely Ladies: Astrid. Eulalia. Florence. Mae. Thisbe.
    Fine Fellows: Atticus. Eliot. Gideon. Tobias. Quincey.

{crushing on Zephyrine "Zephie" & Leon}

mommy to feline furbaby Beatrice Evangeline Rose and her babies Claudia & Cordelia =^.^=

Far North Queensland
    LN: Brown

DW: Helena Marian (Walden)
    DH: Phineas Byron

I meet Phineas in the library.
    We buy a house in Doncaster, England. After dating for a year and a half.

After living together for a year we buy a cat from the animal shelter. We get a female siamese cat, who is 3 years old and name her Astoria.

Not long after, we discover I am pregnant with a baby girl. We name her Addison Ruby.
    On Addison's first birthday, Phineas proposes! We spend 5 months planning the wedding. On the big day I wake up feeling sick. I attribute it to nerves.
    The following week Phineas and I go on a two week honeymoon to Alaska, leaving Addison with my parents.

It isn’t until we get back from our honeymoon that we realize those ‘nerves’ you felt on your wedding day was actually your body trying to tell you that you’re pregnant! We have another girl who name Elsa Wren.

2 years after Elsa is born we decide it's time for another! We have twin boys who we name Oscar Moses and Hugo Atticus.

When the twins turn 2 we decide ti get another pet. This time we get a male sauasge dog puppy who we call Jupiter.

Phineas' job transfers us to Oxford. Our new house looks like this:

Another year passes and our family settles into their new home and into a comfortable routine. DH and I decide your family is ready for another baby, now that the twins are almost four and becoming more independent. We have a baby girl who we call Eliza Primrose and she has asthma.

1 year later, we get a devastating phone call. Phineas' younger sister Beatrice Emilia was killed in car crash. She names us as the guardians of her 4 year old daughter Penelope Emmeline.
    21. One Direction. Doctor Who. Sherlock. Supernatural. Name lover.

Young Ladies (Not all): Adelisa, Oriana, Clover, Victoria, Georgina, Amelia, Genevieve, Jemima, Edith, Adelaide, Eleanor, Ottilie, Henrietta, River, Clara, Francesca
    Adelisa Genevieve | Clara Josephine

Young Sirs (Not all): Edmund, Rory, Louis, Niall, Frederick, Osmond, Henry, Desmond, William, James, Oliver, Rowan, Wesley, Liam, Zayn, Sherlock, Castiel, George
    Edmund Michael | George William |