Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unique Names!

Ha, I know a boy named Jenner, jersey_gray! Totally works in real life Off the top of my head:

Zola and Zora
    Marilla
    Evanthia
    Talitha

North is the only odd-sh boys' name I can think of right now.

whit32, I know a friend's sister whose name is Eily. Her mom, I believe, considered Eilish first. I personally love Winter. Our daughter is due in July so my husband says it would be silly, but I feel it would be more tacky to name a baby born during the winter, Winter.

themrs., I love the name Winter! It has always been one of my favorites. Do you know if the Eily you know has ever had any big problems with her name? Do you think it ages well? I love it, but I have some concerns about how it does in real life.

@whit32: Oh, I almost forgot about Eilonwy! Another one of my favorites; reminds me of The Black Cauldron, one of my favorite Disney movies.

@themrs: I like Winter for a boy as well, not just one born in winter, but overall.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

valkyrie, that's where we got it from. Well, we actually got it from the books that the movie is (loosely) based on called the Pryndain chronicles. The books are awesome, by the way, if you've never read them.

ellenelle, I really like Talitha and North. I knew a girl named Talitha, and I would love to meet a little boy named North ;-)