Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Me Come Up with Combos for These "Strange" Names

Hello Berries!

I absolutely love reading all of the combos you guys come up with, so I thought I'd ask if you guys could help me come up with some great combos for my list of names that are a little bit different. They're more along the lines of what most people would call GPs, but I figure that if I can see the names in combos, maybe they'll be a little bit more useable (Some will still stay GPs, of course). I'd really like two options, one middle name and then two middle names. Please don't do the whole 1.) Kylee Michelle, then 2.) Kylee Michelle Ann. I'd really like to see your creativity shine! And please avoid June, May, or Elizabeth. They've already been used as middles by my close family.

Here are the names!:

Apollonia (pronounced just like it looks, ah-pol-oh-nee-uh)
    Artemis
    Arrietty
    Araminta
    Blythe
    Bloom
    Cleona
    Camelia
    Elspeth
    Elzora
    Galatea (gah-lay-sha)
    Ginia
    Hermia
    Isolde (pronounced ee-sold, not is-old)
    Junia
    Kirby
    Medea
    Odile
    Olina
    Odele
    Pandora
    Rhiannon (ree-ann-on)
    Spring
    Seeley
    Titania
    Virgo
    Xanthia
    Zelda
    Kylee

Heres some 2 mn thoughts...I paired up some names and filled in some others.

Artemis Eloise Blythe
    Camelia Saffron Rose
    Hermia Annaleigh Claire
    Ginia Magdalen Odele
    Pandora Linnea Faye
    Titania Emmeline Gray
    Zelda Paloma Rain

I think many of these are beautiful! The only one I would never consider is Medea...I actually love love love the sound of this name, but the myth...oh boy, not a good association to live with for life!

"Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.