Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names with Lee/Leea in them.

Hi There! Need ideas ladies, here is my deal....

I want to name a girl after 2 relatives but want her to have her own identity. So I want names that incorporate Lee/Leea in them, would love to have a cute NN to it also but if not no biggie. I am not prego just like planning. ;-) Middle name would be Cadie. Names I like so far are Amelia but spelled Amileea (Amelia) NN Milee (sounds like Millie), Lilee, Aurileea NN Auri, Miralee NN Mira, Gabrileea NN Gabi, Eleenora NN Elee or Nora, Emalee NN Ema, Natilee (hate NN Nati though!), and oddly I like Paislee...

You may comment on these names but I'm not easily swayed by opinions, mainly looking for suggestions and yes the "Lee" is sentimentally important.

Thanks Ladies! <3
    Last edited by somedaysdreamer; April 1st, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Hmm. I (and other berries will) understand your motive for wanting "Lee"/"Leea" in there, but not everyone will. From your list, I like Miralee best.

I would tone down Emalee to Emilee. Easier to say "Emilee - Emily with two Es" than it is to say "Emily with two Es, plus an A. No, wait, the A's in the middle. Wait, it's only one M. No, E-M-A-L-E-E..." On that same note, Natilee to Natalee.

Most people would say "Milee" as my-lee.

Have you considered:
    Hyphenating Lee with a shorter name? Such as Nora-Lee? Aura-Lee, Mira-Lee, Emma-Lee, Paige-Lee, Ever-Lee?
    And how about Leea? (Leah)

Instead of Aurileea, how about Auralee?

More suggestions:
    Rosalee
    Evalee
    Adalee
    Marlee
    Avalee
    Everlee (might be too trendy)
    Leeann
    Kaylee
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

Hyphen's are a NO WAY! And again thanks for the suggestions, but not particularly looking for opinions. Name suggestions are what I want. Keep it positive! I love Emalee. It's pretty up there on my list just the way I typed it. Love Rosalee, but unfortunately very twilight trendy. (Ugh!) and Aurileea would be pronounced Aurilea. I've already considered the Milee/Miley situation but love it anyways. And Natalee is too many A's I've considered all of these opinions already. Thanks again! ;-)

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Sorry I couldn't help. Had a thought - if you spell it Natilee, you could nickname her Tilly to avoid the Nat nickname.
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

Love that!!