Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by nosamanthas View Post
    I meant her entire class, not like her math class, haha. There were at least ten Ashleys in my sister's high school class of about 400 people, and eight or nine Amandas.
    I see what you mean, but still, lol, I think that's quite unlikely these days. I have looked up statistics for some of the most popular girls' names (Lily, Olivia, Hannah, etc.), and did the math, and it averages that there's only one Isabella born per every other school district or so each year. Yes, there will be multiple kids with the same name in a school year, but it's nowhere near as common as it was when we were in high school. Names are much more diversified now than they were in the 70s and 80s and even the 90s.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Normally I would avoid the top 10 for my state...but sometimes those names are up there for a good reason. Its just universal appeal.

In general, I like to avoid the Top 100... however, my son's name (Asher) is getting close, and a couple of the girls' names on my list (Julia, Zoe) are there but I still can't let go of them!