Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Daisy and Joel's sibling

Hello,

We have some ideas for combinations now and would really appreciate your views on them. Sibling to Daisy Hannah and Joel Matthew.

Girls: (liking Louise for middle name atm...)
    Molly Abigail/Louise Drinkwater
    Pippa Louise Drinkwater
    Thea Louise Drinkwater
    Phoebe Louise/Abigail/? Drinkwater (open to ideas here!)

Boys:
    Colin Henry Drinkwater
    Marcus Henry Drinkwater
    Hugh Henry/? Drinkwater (open to middle name suggestions here)

Thanks Val x

Girls: (liking Louise for middle name atm...)
    Molly Abigail/Louise Drinkwater - Pretty and spunky. Classic. Although two middle names is a bit much IMO. Molly Louise, or Margaret Louise (nn Molly) are good options.
    Pippa Louise Drinkwater - Cute. Love Pippa, but not as a formal first name, and it doesn't flow very well with Louise. Maybe Philippa Louise or Penelope Louise?
    Thea Louise Drinkwater - Like this one. Thea is classy but never overused.
    Phoebe Louise/Abigail/? Drinkwater (open to ideas here!) - Again with the double middle names. Just NMS. Phoebe Louise sounds nice, as does Phoebe Abigail (which I like a little better than P.L.)

Boys:
    Colin Henry Drinkwater - Ok.
    Marcus Henry Drinkwater - Very nice. Classic.
    Hugh Henry/? Drinkwater (open to middle name suggestions here) - The alliteration of H works well here. I like it.
    Girls - Abigail, Georgianna, Anne, Charlotte, Claire, Genevieve, Annette, Eliza, Felicity, Hannah, Noelle, Eugenie, Grace, Phoebe, Philippa, Cecilia, Cecily, Elizabeth, Hollis, Piper, Lorelei, Vivienne, Paige, Carolina, Isobel, Lucy, Molly, Georgia, Victoria, Naomi

Boys - Bobby Sparklefritz until H can offer suggestions. Ones I like: Rory, Owen, Tyler, Ian, Elliot, Alexander, Ephraim, Levi, Jacob, Reid, Avery, Nathan, Miles, Jasper, Spencer, Toby, Dean, Philip

Thanks lucystone - they aren't double middle names: they are 2 options we can't decide between hence the / between them! We just don't do giving names to get to the nickname we want: so it would def be Molly and Pippa not Margaret and Philippa.

I like Molly and Colin best; Molly is adorable.
    Tristan & Nolan sprang to mind for a boy, too, and I think Eden would be a great bridge between something that feels like springtime (Daisy) and something Biblical (Joel).
    Good luck!
    Lucia
    Sela, Iris, Bronwen and Bastian, Fletcher, Gideon

You don't seem to mind your girls ending in an "ee" sound so I will ignore it too when choosing the best "fit" with Daisy and Joel.

1 Phoebe Abigail - I like this combo best with your children's names but then her initials would be PAD. Maybe Phoebe Louise would be better.

2 Molly Louise - If Abigail is chosen, the initials would be MAD which aren't ideal either. I think Louise may be the best mn for Phoebe and Molly. Vowels are tricky when they're in the middle spot!

3 Thea Louise - Very pretty

4 Pippa Louise - Although the name has a lot of spunk and is getting popular due to Ms Middleton, I just can't picture a Pippa as a mature woman. It's a great nickname but personally I find it too cutesy for a grown woman.

1 Marcus Henry - I love the classic Roman name of Marcus with Henry. Marcus Drinkwater sounds wonderful!
    2 Colin Henry - A softer boys name but it works with your surname.
    3 Hugh Henry - I like both names but this combo reminds me of the chocolate bar "Oh Henry".
    All the best,
    Mischa.