• Luke

25 40.98%
  • Logan

18 29.51%
  • Bennett

18 29.51%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

baby brother for Connor

Hello- We are expecting a baby brother for our son, Connor Jack. We're running out of time and still haven't determined a clear winner.

Favorites are Luke, Logan or Bennett. Middle name will be a family name, likely Samuel or Maxwell.

Let me know what you think. Our last name is Dixon. Thank you for the help!

Husband now wants to add two names to the 'list': Rory and Landon and to remove Bennett and Logan. Baby will be born next week. Help!
    Last edited by iapalucci; May 5th, 2012 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Additional names

I love Luke with your last name! And Connor and Luke make a great sibset. How about Luke Maxwell?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

I love the name Luke, and it sounds great with Connor. Luke Samuel Dixon would be adorable.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

I like Logan best with Connor, but Logan Dixon doesn't quite sound right. I voted for Bennett and one thing I really like is that both brothers would have the double n in their names. The downside to that would be if you had any other sons, I would feel like they needed a double n name too which would get limiting.

like PP, I like Logan best with Connor, but Logan Dixon doesn't flow well with the same syllable/emphasis pattern.

I like Luke Maxwell Dixon (or Lucas even better)
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)