Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    BACKGROUND
    When were you born? Where did you grow up?
    My name is Brooke Christina and I was born in N.Y, close to the city.

What are your parents' names?
    Anna & James

What are your siblings' names? When were they born?
    I have one brother and one sister. My brother Michael is two years older than me and my sister Emily is two years younger

What kind of childhood did you have?
    My parents loved to travel so we went everywhere as a kid, met lots of new people and learned lots of different languages

What did you plan to do out of high school?
    Become an actress

YOUR SPOUSE & CAREER
    If you decided to go to college after high school, what was your major? What career are you aiming for?
    I aiming for a career in the arts. I started out in acting and wound up as a screewriter

What is your spouse's name?
    Daniel Jacob MacPherson

When was your spouse born? Where did he grow up?
    He was born in England and grew up in London

What are your spouse's parents' names?
    Henry & Lucy

If you spouse had siblings, what are their names?
    He has a younger brother, Joseph Levi

What kind of childhood did your spouse have?
    Normal, suburban upbringing

If your spouse went to college, what did he major in? What career is he aiming for?
    He went to a university in England where he study theatre to become an actor

How did you meet your spouse? How many years did you date for?
    We met while I was studying abroad in England at the same college he was. We dated for four and a half years

How did your spouse propose? What kind of wedding do you have? Where do you honeymoon?
    He proposed the classic way, down on one knee, during a trip to Paris. We had a classic formal wedding in a church with the reception in a castle. We honeymooned in Italy.

Where do you decide to live? What does your house look like?
    We decide to live in London in an old brick house that has a lot of vintage charm.

What do you and your spouse end up doing career-wise? Do you fulfill your dreams or not?
    I become a screenwriter and he acts and directs in English films.

YOUR CHILDREN
    How many children do you and your spouse have?
    five

What are the genders?
    three boys, two girls

When are your kids' birthdays? What birth order are your kids in?
    Jack - (July 31st)

Kate & Lila (October 5th)

Oliver ( December 24th)

Finn (February 1st)

What are your children's names? What kind of personalities do they have?

Jack Evander - Takes after his dad. He's really funny and charming but has a sensitive side too. He's got sandy blonde hair and the most gorgeous green eyes like my mother.

Kate Isabelle - Oldest of my twins. She's more shy and serious. Very smart and likes to think things through before she does them. She has ash blonde hair and grey-blue eyes.

Lila Josephine - Younger of my twins. She is loud, lively, and spunky. The total opposite of her twin sister. She also has ash blonde hair and pale blue eyes.

Oliver Leo - Mommy's little boy. He's quite low maintenance, love to cuddle and plays nice with his siblings. He just a really good boy. He has shiny, straight chestnut brown hair and large dark blue eyes.

Finn Michael - Mischievous like his oldest brother but oh so adorable when he is. He is Oliver in miniature only with light blue eyes.

What career/educational paths do your kids take as they grow older?
    Jack - becomes an actor like his father.

Kate - An international CEO of some mega corporation

Lila - another actress in the fam.

Oliver - A doctor

Finn - A professional footballer, and after that a coach

Do you and your spouse adopt any children? If so, how many and what are their names/genders/birthdays?
    When the youngest, Finn, is almost grown we adopt a little girl, Natalie Rose, from Russia. Her birthday is June 11th.

Does your family have any pets?
    We have a dog, Sasha and 2 cats Lily & Luna

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
    Where are each of your children living now?
    Jack lives in N.Y
    Kate lives in Paris
    Lila lives in NY
    Oliver lives in Reading, UK
    Finn lives in London
    Natalie lives in London

Where are they in their careers?
    Jack - Professional actor
    Kate- CEO
    Lila - actress
    Oliver - doctor
    Finn - Footballer
    Natalie- fashion designer

Do any of your children get married? If so, how did they meet their spouses?
    Jack marries fellow actress Emma Knight. They met on the set of a movie they did together
    Kate marries a frenchman named Maximilian Tezac. He spilled coffee on her in a cafe in Paris and the rest is history
    Oliver marries a sweet girl named Molly Jameson he met in college
    Finn marries the lovely model Evangeline after he modeled with her for a sports ad.

Which of your children have children of their own? What are your grandchildren's genders, names, and birthdays?
    Jack& Emma have two children:
    Sophie Alice born July 15th
    James Harrison born January 8th

Kate & Maximilien have 3 children:
    Juliette Olivia born February 14th
    Madeline Helena born November 29th
    Coralie Francesca born May 7th

Lila has one child with one of her boyfriends:
    Audrey Greta Blair (August 27th)

Oliver & Molly have five children:
    George Oliver (March 4th)
    Samuel John ( October 20th)
    Hannah Grace (April 15th)
    Peter Thomas (June 21st) twin
    William Daniel (June 21st) twin

Finn & Evangeline have three children together:
    Alec Pierce (February 26th)
    Rory Dean (January 2nd)
    Milo River (August 12th)
    He gets divorced from Evangeline and has one daughter with his new girlfriend, Taylor:
    Poppy Arden (September 17th)

Natalie eventually marries a guy named James and they have three kids:
    Nathan Isaac (Nate) born November 11th
    Elizabeth Brooke (Eliza) born September 1st (twin)
    Jonah Jacob (J.J) born September 1st (twin)
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

My name is India Elisabeth Buchanan and I was born on 24 December. I grew up in Seattle, Washington. My parents are Ike Andres Buchanan, born 19 September, and Olive Temperance Buchanan, born 25 January. I have a twin brother, Moses Severus Buchanan. I had an average childhood. After high school, I planned to become a business owner after attending St. Mary's College. I wanted to own my own tea room.

I majored in business at St. Mary's College in order to open my own tea room. I married Orson Drake Levesque, born 30 October. He is one year older than me and grew up in San Diego, California. His parents are Oscar Mikhail Levesque, born 31 July, and Iris Therese Levesque, born 1 April. His sister, Ivy Penelope Levesque, born 5 January, is a year younger than I am. He had a "rich kid" childhood. He also went to St. Mary's for business. He becomes my business partner. We meet in a Business Law class. We dated for 2 years before he proposed to me on the beach. We have a vintage themed wedding and we honeymooned in London, England. We live in San Francisco, California. Our house is rather large.

Orson and I have three kids together; a handsome son and two pretty daughters. We also have adopted a beautiful son. Otis Leonard Levesque, born 17 March, is the oldest. Otis becomes a doctor. Our second oldest, Daisy Isobel Levesque, is born 30 April. She plans to become a baker. Then we adopted a son on 29 March, Kingston Ricard Levesque, who was born on 14 September. He plans to work for an adoption agency to help other kids have as good of a childhood as he did. Our latest addition is June Samaria Levesque, aptly born on 17 June. She wants to become a marine biologist. We also have two cats--Hopper and Lulu.

Otis married one of his nurses, Piper Caitlin Sinclair, born 16 September. They live in Forks, Washington. They have three daughters, Delilah Rose Levesque, Dixie Mari Levesque, and Romy Gabrielle Levesque. Delilah was born on 14 June, Dixie was born on 2 February, and Romy was born on 27 November.

Daisy married one of her customers, Ray Jacob Abernathy, born 24 April. They had twin sons born on 1 September, Roman Nikolai Abernathy and Duke Alexei Abernathy.

Kingston married Ruby Isadora Evergreen, a woman who once inquired about an adoption. He has adopted her adopted daughter as well after her husband, Roscoe Deacon Evergreen, passed away on 29 April. Ruby was born on 31 December and Roscoe was born on 3 June. Their adopted daughter, born on 7 April and adopted on 9 April, is named Lila Ekaterina Levesque-Evergreen.

June is currently in a long-term relationship with Flora Elizabeth Potter, born 15 August. They have no children.

BACKGROUND
    I'm Ophelia Naomi Raine, nick named Phee. I grew up on a remote island in the pacific, where everything was carefree and animals were my friends.

What are your parents' names?
    Karoline and Louis

What are your siblings' names? When were they born?
    I come from a big family.
    Theodor Marcus Raine - 4 years older - Theo
    Felicia Iolanthe Raine - 2 years older - Licie
    Ophelia Naomi Raine - me! - Phee
    Jaqueline Laila Raine - 2 years younger - Jaquie
    Lucian Maxim Raine - 4 years younger - Luke

What kind of childhood did you have?
    We were home schooled by our father, only about what he thought was important: sport, languages, geography, science, writing and art.

What did you plan to do out of high school?
    I never went to highschool, but I wanted to be everything! I was always changing my mind!

YOUR SPOUSE & CAREER
    In the end, I chose to become a film director, and studied in London.

What is your spouse's name?
    Alexander Hillson

When was your spouse born? Where did he grow up?
    He was born in Paris, but soon moved to England, where he grew up in London.

What are your spouse's parents' names?
    David and Jillian

If you spouse had siblings, what are their names?
    a big sister, Jennifer.

What kind of childhood did your spouse have?
    His father always expecting more of him, making him take paths in life he didn't want to.

If your spouse went to college, what did he major in? What career is he aiming for?
    He studied to be a camera man in london.

How did you meet your spouse? How many years did you date for?
    We met on the set of a film we were working on together. We dated for 3 years.

How did your spouse propose? What kind of wedding do you have? Where do you honeymoon?
    He proposed on the sofa, watching a romantic film. We had a white wedding on the island of my child hood, then honeymooned in paris.

Where do you decide to live? What does your house look like?
    We live in a flat in london.

What do you and your spouse end up doing career-wise? Do you fulfill your dreams or not?
    I fulfill my dreams of directing films, but it doesn't work out for him, so he becomes a writer.

YOUR CHILDREN
    How many children do you and your spouse have?

What are the genders?
    two girls

Amelia Catherine Hillson
    Grace Elizabeth Hillson

When are your kids' birthdays? What birth order are your kids in?

What are your children's names? What kind of personalities do they have?

Amelia nn. Amy - 6th September - long auburn hair and brown eyes, funny and bubbly, smart, confident, kind, pretty. Being nearly perfect never gets to her, though.

Grace - 15th March - short brown hair with hazel eyes, quiet and considerate, clever in a deep way, very shy.

What career/educational paths do your kids take as they grow older?

Amelia - becomes a singer.

Grace - a doctor.

Does your family have any pets?
    we have a brown newfoundland dog called Wes.

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN

Amelia lives in London,
    Grace lives in Cardiff.

Amelia doesn't get married, but has a boyfriend called Jake who is in her band. eventually they have a daughter called
    Emma Rose

Grace gets married to a boy called James, who studied at her uni. they have 3 children:
    Sophie Primrose
    Thomas Martin
    Luciana Eloise
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

Me: Lilith Bethany Crane.

Hometown: New York, New York.

Mother: Vera Elizabeth Crane.

Father: Maxim Michael Crane.

Sister: Lola Dolores Crane.

Sister: Verna Jean Crane.

College: Cornell University.

Husband: Waldo Andrew Dixon.

Waldo's Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island.

Waldo's Mother: Dell Theresa Dixon.

Waldo's Father: Dix James Dixon.

Waldo's Sister: Lucia Renee Dixon.

Waldo's Sister: Vivian Charlotte Dixon.

Waldo's College: Dartmouth College.

Home: Trenton, New Jersey.

1. Della Rosetta Dixon.

- Husband: Walter Kyle Ward.
    - Children: Merl Taylor Ward and Meta Penelope Ward.

2. Eden Ophelia Dixon.

- Husband: Miles Peter Webb.
    - Children: Edwina Lillian Web, Millie Josefina Webb, and Willa Catherina Webb.

3. Effie Amelia Dixon.

- Girlfriend: Mona Isolde Monte.
    - Child: (Adopted) Wilma Yelena Monte and (Mona's child from previous marriage) Fae Rachael Monte.

4. Morgan Lauren Dixon.

- Child: (Sperm Donor) Nita Taylor Dixon.

[QUOTE=jillianthebookbutterfly;1409493]Play the game by answering the following questions by using your imagination and writing a story as you go. It can be as real as you want or as make-believe as you want. Add descriptions, pictures, anything.

BACKGROUND
    My name is Marina Elise Dancel Philips. My father is Robert Benjamin Philips. My mom is Elise Dancel Philips. I have one brother who is 7 years older than me. His name is Vincent Robert Benjamin Philips. I grew up in a wealthy family where my dad was a dermatologist and my mom was an attorny. However, I always wished for another sibling because Vincent was so much older than me, and my mother wouldn't allow pets in the house. We lived in the wealthy part of Seattle. Although mye parents wanted me to go to law school to become a lawyer or something, i wanted to be a artist.

YOUR SPOUSE & CAREER
    I went to UW and took lots of art classes. I met my future husband, Lucas Gray Elliott while in a sculpting class. He was terrible at it. I tutored him even though I was a freshman and he was a junior. He became a couple after he did sculpture of me nude. He thought it was hilarious.

Lucas was born and raised in on a farm in eastern WA. His parents names are Finn Walter Elliott and Isabel Jean Gray-Elliott. He has 4 younger siblings. There names are Benjamin Walter, Phoebe Isabel, Emma Jean, and Ezra Finn. The Elliott family was never wealthy, but Lucas loved his family more than anything. Although his parents wanted him to help on the farm, Lucas wanted to go to college and become a physician.

Lucas and I dated for 4 years. We got married on the Elliott's farm, to my mother's dismay. We had a vintage styled wedding, with mostly our family in attendance. We honeymooned on Kauai, a gift from my parents. We decided to settle in a subhurb of Seattle in a large house with a forest in the backyard.

Lucas did become a lawyer, and I decided to be a photographer. I took many photos of our backyard forest. We were both extremely happy with our careers.

YOUR CHILDREN
    Lucas and I planned on having 2 or 3 kids. After trying for a year with no success, we decided to have a canine baby instead. We adopted a a female golden retriever puppy named Magnolia.

We tried again, and to our surprise we were pregnant! We were blessed with 2 babies! Maxwell Gray and Rose Elena were born October 1st.

3 years later we find 2 stray kittens in our backyard. We decide to keep them. Rose names one Cinderella and Max names the other Train(this was during their princess and transportation phases.)

A year later, Lucas and I are pregnant again! The family welcomes Juliet Cora on February 4th.

A few years later, Cinderella is pregnant! We keep two kittens, named Liesel and Freidrich(the Sound of Music phase.) We also adopt a playmate for Magnolia. A Scottiah Terrier puppy named Lilac.

Rose's personality is very shy, smart, and responsible but she can be silly around her family. Max is althletic like his dad. He does well in school and is very outgoing. Juliet is smiley and happy all the time. She loves art like me.

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
    Rose and her husband, Julian Nathaniel Sterling, settled down in Portland, OR. Rose became a children's book author and Julian is a physician. They have two kids, Oliver Max and Stella Annelise. Oliver was born August 30th and Stella was born on May 1st.

Max and his wife, Linnea Genevieve, live in Seattle.Max became a scout for the Mariners. Linnea helps Max with his job. They have two sons named Archer Dash and Bennett Ryder. Archer was born November 5th and Bennett was born December 8th.

Juliet married William Xavier Carr. Juliet became a photographer like me, and William is a professor at a local university. They live in Long Beach, CA with their two daughters. Eloise Helena was born February 12th. Sylvia Caroline was born May 10th.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!