Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    BACKGROUND
    I am Cassidy Ann Quick. I was born in 1980 in a small rural town of less than 200 people in Missouri. My parents are Scott Michael Quick and Lydia Marie Quick. I have two older brothers, Alexander Paul and Travis Anthony. They were born in 1975 and 1977, respectively. I also have a little brother, Daniel John, who was born in 1989. My childhood was great. I played outside a lot with all the kids in the surrounding area. My parents didn’t make a whole lot of money so we made do with what we had. Ever since I was little I’ve wanted to be an elementary teacher because I love kids.

YOUR SPOUSE & CAREER
    In college I majored in early childhood education and pursued the elementary teacher career. My husband’s name is Cameron Thomas McKnight. He was born in 1979 and grew up about two hours from me. His parents’ names are John Michael and Linda Margaret. He has one younger brother, Kyle James. Cameron’s grew up in the city with an absent father and an unemployed mother. They didn’t have much either. Cameron and I met in college where he was majoring in aviation. He wants to fly commercial planes. We met through a mutual friend and dated for two years before getting engaged. Cameron proposed after flying us to a beautiful remote area in Wyoming because he knows I love the wide open space there. We had a country wedding outside in the springtime and honeymooned in Rome, Italy. After our honeymoon we returned to live in rural Missouri close to my parents on a farm. Our house is a standard farmhouse on 120 acres of land with a barn and plenty of animals. Cameron became a dentist in the nearest town (a profession he decided he loved more than flying) and I am a kindergarten teacher at the local public school.

YOUR CHILDREN
    Cameron and I have six children together, five boys and one precious girl. First we had a boy, Jacob Kyle, on October 15. He has platinum blonde hair and blue/gray eyes, and is a rough and tumble boy who loves the outdoors. Two years later we were blessed with Isaac Cameron, born on July 29. He has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, and has a quieter personality and enjoys music. A year after Isaac came our precious baby girl, Cheyenne Marie, who was born January 4. She has blonde hair like Jacob’s and is the only family member with bright blue eyes. Cheyenne loves to hang with her brothers but can be a girly girl as well. When Cheyenne was 3, Isaac was 4, and Jacob was 6, we were blessed with our accidental identical twin boys, Dominic Alexander and Dakota Travis, on May 21. They both have brown hair and brown eyes. Dominic and Dakota are inseparable and are huge sports fanatics. They love every sport but basketball is their favorite. After Dominic and Dakota, Cameron and I thought we were done. Our family was perfect with our four kids. But as life generally does, things got all switched up when the twins were 3. About that time I had become aware of set of twin boys in the daycare of the school where I worked that had been removed from their home. They were six months old at the time and needed foster parents. After a long discussion with Cameron about it we decided to not only foster them, but we ended up adopting them as well. Their names were already Rowen James and Skyler William so we just left them at that. The boys took a little time to adjust to the move but once they settled in their true personalities shown through. Rowen laughs at everything and is a bubbly, happy boy. Skyler is laid back and calm and doesn’t whine about anything.
    little_boys_caesar_haircut110.jpg

Our family certainly does have a bunch of pets, too many to list. As I said before we live on a farm in Missouri with all your basic farm animals. We have chickens and horses and cows. We have five barn cats, Bodhi, Becker, Belle, Barney, and Beatrice. We also have three farm dogs, Leila, Oscar, and Max. The boys frequently bring home turtles, snakes, frogs, and whatever else they can find in the woods so we have tons of temporary pets as well.

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
    Now all of our children have grown up and the days when they were little are gone. Jake is 25 years old and living a couple towns away with his fiancée, Rachel, and they have our first grandchild, Colin Thomas, who is now two years old. He majored in broadcast media in college and runs the camera for a local news station. He’s known Rachel since she moved to our town in the sixth grade. In high school and college they dated on and off. When they graduated three years ago Jake proposed and they moved in together. Isaac is 23 now and has just started grad school at a university in Kansas City. He has an apartment there with a couple of his buddies and is enjoying the independent life of a music technology major. So far he hasn’t really had a longtime girlfriend but he’s one of those people who would be fine alone. Our sweet Cheyenne grew up and is now 22. She lived several hours away with her boyfriend Cameron and I don’t like but recently moved back home because her boyfriend cheated on her and left her alone with our second grandbaby, seven month old Blake Elizabeth. So while she is trying to get back on her feet she is living with us. Dominic and Dakota, the inseparable two, are 19 and are making their way through their second year of college at the local private college. Dom is majoring in public relations, hoping to be a sports broadcaster one day on ESPN and Dakota is majoring in communication arts, hoping to be a sports journalist. They live on campus but are frequently at home to do laundry or eat. And the babies of the family, Rowen and Skyler, are 16 now. They both got their driver’s licenses and are just basking in the high school experience. Cameron and I find ourselves running all over the state to watch their basketball, football, and baseball games. Both of them have girlfriends, as high school boys usually do, so it’s like we still have four children at home instead of two.

So our Cameron and I’s life hasn’t exactly settled down just yet but I think both of us could admit to enjoying every minute of it. That’s the bonus of a big family, there’s always someone around to laugh with.
    Attached Images

BACKGROUND
    I am Cassidy Ann Quick. I was born in 1980 in a small rural town of less than 200 people in Missouri. My parents are Scott Michael Quick and Lydia Marie Quick. I have two older brothers, Alexander Paul and Travis Anthony. They were born in 1975 and 1977, respectively. I also have a little brother, Daniel John, who was born in 1989. My childhood was great. I played outside a lot with all the kids in the surrounding area. My parents didn’t make a whole lot of money so we made do with what we had. Ever since I was little I’ve wanted to be an elementary teacher because I love kids.

YOUR SPOUSE & CAREER
    In college I majored in early childhood education and pursued the elementary teacher career. My husband’s name is Cameron Thomas McKnight. He was born in 1979 and grew up about two hours from me. His parents’ names are John Michael and Linda Margaret. He has one younger brother, Kyle James. Cameron’s grew up in the city with an absent father and an unemployed mother. They didn’t have much either. Cameron and I met in college where he was majoring in aviation. He wants to fly commercial planes. We met through a mutual friend and dated for two years before getting engaged. Cameron proposed after flying us to a beautiful remote area in Wyoming because he knows I love the wide open space there. We had a country wedding outside in the springtime and honeymooned in Rome, Italy. After our honeymoon we returned to live in rural Missouri close to my parents on a farm. Our house is a standard farmhouse on 120 acres of land with a barn and plenty of animals. Cameron became a dentist in the nearest town (a profession he decided he loved more than flying) and I am a kindergarten teacher at the local public school.

YOUR CHILDREN
    Cameron and I have six children together, five boys and one precious girl. First we had a boy, Jacob Kyle, on October 15. He has platinum blonde hair and blue/gray eyes, and is a rough and tumble boy who loves the outdoors. Two years later we were blessed with Isaac Cameron, born on July 29. He has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, and has a quieter personality and enjoys music. A year after Isaac came our precious baby girl, Cheyenne Marie, who was born January 4. She has blonde hair like Jacob’s and is the only family member with bright blue eyes. Cheyenne loves to hang with her brothers but can be a girly girl as well. When Cheyenne was 3, Isaac was 4, and Jacob was 6, we were blessed with our accidental identical twin boys, Dominic Alexander and Dakota Travis, on May 21. They both have brown hair and brown eyes. Dominic and Dakota are inseparable and are huge sports fanatics. They love every sport but basketball is their favorite. After Dominic and Dakota, Cameron and I thought we were done. Our family was perfect with our four kids. But as life generally does, things got all switched up when the twins were 3. About that time I had become aware of set of twin boys in the daycare of the school where I worked that had been removed from their home. They were six months old at the time and needed foster parents. After a long discussion with Cameron about it we decided to not only foster them, but we ended up adopting them as well. Their names were already Rowen James and Skyler William so we just left them at that. The boys took a little time to adjust to the move but once they settled in their true personalities shown through. Rowen laughs at everything and is a bubbly, happy boy. Skyler is laid back and calm and doesn’t whine about anything.

Our family certainly does have a bunch of pets, too many to list. As I said before we live on a farm in Missouri with all your basic farm animals. We have chickens and horses and cows. We have five barn cats, Bodhi, Becker, Belle, Barney, and Beatrice. We also have three farm dogs, Leila, Oscar, and Max. The boys frequently bring home turtles, snakes, frogs, and whatever else they can find in the woods so we have tons of temporary pets as well.

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN
    Now all of our children have grown up and the days when they were little are gone. Jake is 25 years old and living a couple towns away with his fiancée, Rachel, and they have our first grandchild, Colin Thomas, who is now two years old. He majored in broadcast media in college and runs the camera for a local news station. He’s known Rachel since she moved to our town in the sixth grade. In high school and college they dated on and off. When they graduated three years ago Jake proposed and they moved in together. Isaac is 23 now and has just started grad school at a university in Kansas City. He has an apartment there with a couple of his buddies and is enjoying the independent life of a music technology major. So far he hasn’t really had a longtime girlfriend but he’s one of those people who would be fine alone. Our sweet Cheyenne grew up and is now 22. She lived several hours away with her boyfriend Cameron and I don’t like but recently moved back home because her boyfriend cheated on her and left her alone with our second grandbaby, seven month old Blake Elizabeth. So while she is trying to get back on her feet she is living with us. Dominic and Dakota, the inseparable two, are 19 and are making their way through their second year of college at the local private college. Dom is majoring in public relations, hoping to be a sports broadcaster one day on ESPN and Dakota is majoring in communication arts, hoping to be a sports journalist. They live on campus but are frequently at home to do laundry or eat. And the babies of the family, Rowen and Skyler, are 16 now. They both got their driver’s licenses and are just basking in the high school experience. Cameron and I find ourselves running all over the state to watch their basketball, football, and baseball games. Both of them have girlfriends, as high school boys usually do, so it’s like we still have four children at home instead of two.

So our Cameron and I’s life hasn’t exactly settled down just yet but I think both of us could admit to enjoying every minute of it. That’s the bonus of a big family, there’s always someone around to laugh with.

BACKGROUND.
    I was born in London, but grew up in the Midlands, England. My parents' names are Tony Alan and Heather. I have one younger brother, named Bradley James. I had a very good childhood, and after high school I went to university and trained to be a clinical biochemist.

YOUR SPOUSE & CAREER.
    I did a degree in biochemistry, to train as a clinical biochemist. My husband's name is Humphrey Walter Barrington. He was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, to James and Michelle Barrington. He has a sister, named Victoria. He went to university to do a degree in law, and is now a professor of Law at Oxford University. I met him whilst at university; he was a graduate student and I was an undergraduate student. We dated for six years, and then he proposed whilst we were on holiday in Rome. We had a vintage wedding. The colourscheme was seafoam green, salmon and mint. My dress was a white ballgown dress, made from organza and lace. The bridesmaids wore mint green dresses, and we had the ceremony and reception in a grand country manor. We had our honeymoon in Jamaica. We live in Oxford, in a large townhouse. We both fulfill our dreams of being a clinical biochemist and law professor.

YOUR CHILDREN.
    We have three children; two daughters and a son. Our first, Eloise Matilda Florence, was born on the 16th March. She loves astronomy and painting, and taking care of her younger siblings. Our second, Violet Annabel Winter, was born on the 24 December. She loves to write stories and poems, and loves animals. Our last, Hugo Benjamin Thomas, was born on the 2nd September. He is an aspiring performer, and loves to dance.

Eloise becomes a high school science teacher, Violet is a journalist and freelance writer, and Hugo is a theatre actor and dancer.

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN.

Eloise lives just down the road, in Oxford. She is teaching at the local high school, and is married to a fellow teacher, Jacob. Together, they have two sons: Felix and Jasper.

Violet lives in Paris, writing for a French fashion magazine. She met her husband, Gabriel, whilst touring the Loire Valley. Together, they have two sons and twin daughters, named Noah, Maxime, Eleonore and Juliette.

Hugo lives in the West End of London, with his wife, Clara. They met when Clara came to see a show Hugo was in. Together, they have four daughters: Paloma, Vivienne, Rosalie and Francesca.
    Katie Charlotte.

"and when I've hit the ground, neither lost nor found, if you believe in me I'll still believe"

listography / ask

My name is Kate Elizabeth Keller, and I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1990. My parents, Lindsay Marie Keller and William David Keller, divorced when I was 20 months old, and I have no siblings. I had a good childhood with my mom's side of the family. My maternal grandparents, Don and Judy, helped raise me. About two years after my parents' divorce, my father remarried and brought two step-brothers into my family, Seth August Holmes and Aaron Jacob Holmes. I got along well with my stepbrothers, but was always a bit at odds with my father and stepmother. After high school, I decided to attend Temple University for art.

During freshman orientation at Temple, I met my husband, Chris. His full name is Christopher Richard Hogan. We were friends for two years before we started dating, and we dated for three years before he proposed. His parents, Bethany Anne Hogan and Richard Paul Hogan, had been separated for five years, and he has a little brother named Matthew Ryan Hogan, who is 5 years younger. Chris grew up in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and decided to come to Temple to pursue a psychology degree. He proposed to me by leading me on a scavenger hunt to places in Philadelphia that we'd been to on dates, or that were special to us, and at the end was a picnic dinner and a beautiful ring. We married in Philadelphia and had our reception in an art gallery on April 13th, 2014. Our honeymoon was two weeks long and we spent one week in France and one week in Germany. After our wedding, we settled in Philadelphia. I took a job as a curator at the Philadelphia Art Museum and Chris became a criminal psychologist.

Two years after our wedding, we had our first child, a boy. Sawyer Donald Hogan was born on November 5th, 2015 - the name Donald is after my grandfather Don. He has curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Growing up Sawyer was very friendly and personable. He loves to be outside and became very involved with the boy scouts, eventually becoming an eagle scout like his father and uncle. Our next child was born 20 months after Sawyer on July 21st, 2017. We named her Harlow Judith Hogan (after my grandmother), and she is also blonde haired and blue eyed. Harlow is very girly and loves to sing, dance, and act. She wanted to be an actress growing up. After Harlow, we had our second son, Tate Matthew Hogan on December 1st, 2018. Tate has wavy brown hair and blue eyes. He was named after Chris' brother Matthew, and takes after him in that he loves sports and animals. Tate played baseball and hockey all through school and wanted to be a veterinarian. After Tate, we wanted one more child so we decided to adopt. We applied to adopt from China and were approved to adopt eight-month old twin girls just after Tate's second birthday. It was a huge surprise but we were thrilled! We brought the girls home in January of 2021 and named them Daisy Ling Fan Hogan and Leona Da Xia Hogan "Leo". Both girls have long, straight black hair and dark brown eyes. Daisy takes after me in that she loves art, whereas Leona is more tomboyish and took up softball after her big brother started baseball. Our family has two English Bulldogs -
    Dolly and Dodge. We also have a cat, named Katniss.

After high school, Sawyer went to college and became a contractor. He also spent four years in the Air Force, where he met his wife Evelyn Grace Hogan. She teaches first grade in Roanoke, Virginia, where they live. Together they have two children, both boys - Frederick Christopher Hogan "Freddy", who is eight, and Walter Edmund Hogan "Walt", who is five. Harlow went to trade school and became a cosmetologist, but she also took vocal and acting lessons all through high school and now acts in and does make-up and costume design for plays at her local community theater in New Jersey. She is not married, but has a boyfriend, Carter James Lewis "CJ", who she has lived with for the last nine years, and they are expecting their first child, a girl, in April. They plan to name her Juliette Adalyn Lewis. Tate went to college and became a veterinarian. He met his fiancee at work, she is a veterinary technician at his practice. They will be getting married this September, and don't have any children yet, but they have adopted a handful of pugs - Linus, Charlie, and Pig Pen - that we consider grandkids! Daisy and Leo went to the same college - Daisy for art, and Leo for law. Eventually both got their masters' degrees and moved back to Philadelphia. Daisy is a well-known painter in the area and her work sells for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a piece. She married another painter, Davis Anders Maxwell, and they have one child, a girl named Cassatt Elizabeth Maxwell "Cassie", 3, whom they adopted from Africa. They are in the process of adopting their second child, a boy named Pollock Davis Maxwell "Puck", 1, from India. Leo became a successful divorce attorney and married her high school sweetheart, Gregory Michael Powers, a civil engineer. They have one child together, a boy named Jordan Michael Powers "JP", who is six.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo